Alloa Athletic vs Queen of the South 18/04/15

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers guys.

Mr X, I think your KFC may be a McDonalds. No matter, a fast food car park

We have both these days, Wullie #metropolitanalloa

Just leave it anywhere on the Clackmannan Road and the 'valets' will take it away for you :P

Even the free council car parks in the town centre are only a ten minute walk away, and that's if you take your time. Plenty of options without having to worry about KFC deep-frying your tyres in anger.

Cheers guys.

Mr X, I think your KFC may be a McDonalds. No matter, a fast food car park

No, its the KFC right beside the ground. Its not KFCs car park, its the one on the other side of it from the ground

About 30 seconds closer than morrisons

Its closer to the ground and on the right side of the main road. Why would anyone chose to park in Morrisons instead?

No, its the KFC right beside the ground. Its not KFCs car park, its the one on the other side of it from the ground

Its closer to the ground and on the right side of the main road. Why would anyone chose to park in Morrisons instead?

Take it this is fairly new and not yet on google maps?

Yes :lol:

The KFC is, literally, right next to the away turnstyles. Park in the red bit (on google maps) off Hilton Road

Thanks! Know exactly where you are.

I had been eyeing up that red bit :rolleyes:

Was it Sparky that was supposed to have battered Talbot at some point? Didn't see it at the time, and there's no way I'm watching highlights of that mess.

Bit harsh handing out bans to anyone for striking that tube IMO.

Was it Sparky that was supposed to have battered Talbot at some point? Didn't see it at the time, and there's no way I'm watching highlights of that mess.

Bit harsh handing out bans to anyone for striking that tube IMO.

I didn't think bans from cup competitions carried through to league campaigns they could have easily carried it through to the start of next years petrofac cup very harsh on the club and player.

He's been a good player this season but imo I don't think we'll miss him today. We won handsomely last week without him in the squad and if the midfield play well again today he'll struggle to get back in. His own fault.

I didn't think bans from cup competitions carried through to league campaigns they could have easily carried it through to the start of next years petrofac cup very harsh on the club and player.

If it's a 2 match ban then 1 will be served immediately and the second will be in the same competition.

We've got a bit of momentum going and I hope without risking anyone we go for this today. If we can keep our performance leaves up will others stumble across the line it will hopefully bode well for the playoffs.

Two one away win.

Really keen for us to win this one.

Obviously, that's the case with all games, but it would be great to secure the play-off spot before entering the final fortnight.

If we lose, there's a fair bit of pressure to beat Dumbarton next week and I'd rather be more relaxed.

A win would also allow us to gaze upwards with a trace of hope of doing better, yet.

Very much my thoughts as well.

Plus I'm going up so we better not play like its a bloody pre-season friendly!

Hopefully a comfortable home win today, leading to a rejuvenated Queens winning the play-offs. I would love it, LOVE IT, if you guys went up. Oh, the hand-wringing in the sports press! :P

Archived