I hope clyde (for once) so we can win the title ! lol

Hope you've retained all your faculties when you're in your 80's my imaginary friend (will it take another eight years before we know for sure whether you really exist or not?), unlike several on here who appear to have already lost theirs

can't you boys just play nice once in a while - there's a big difference between an elderly gent struggling with modern technology let alone whatever else comes with old age, and others who are perhaps more deserving of your contempt (hopefully you'll still be posting on here 30 years from now with grandson of Salute as your latest nemesis)

I'd forgotten all about him, tbh, until he returned in the aftermath of the Mackay debacle. The auld yin' isn't getting his words wrong or his point mixed up when its an attack on my club, so f**k his age, sex, religion or creed....i'll call him what i like. I'm not contempting him because he's ancient or senile....he's clearly not. I'm contempting him because he's a Queen's Park fan.

Fair enough - it was Snuffles spreading his germs who raised the bar to a level that I took exception to, but I'm sure he's now recognised the error of his ways? I liked the humour in your last line, which reminded me of the old joke about "How do you save a Clyde fan from drowning?" - anyone old enough to remember the answer to that one?

not so much a wee lump as a big stonner if you want comparative terms - probably a similar feeling to the one you got the day you knocked Cellic out of the Cup, with Roy Keane's debut merely being the icing on your cake.........yes?

And stop being a fanny about the reason for your contempt. The only fans that real lower league fans truly have contempt for as an entity are the Old Scum ones who ignore their local team for reasons that have nothing to do with football. By all means loathe Queen's Park as an institution, and certainly hate individuals like me who get on your tits too often, but holding all QP fans in contempt? No I'm not buying that one, and if you were honest you would admit to having a grudging respect for fans (like you) who week in week out follow their sides to the furthest reaches of our country (and Berwick!) more in hope than expectation............something that some glory hunters of one half of the axes of evil have come to appreciate for the first time recently, and which has made them better "peepell" for it. Bluff called?

Archived