Hearts v Raith

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup - I'd be playing fringe players in the next two games, so we can get a look at them.

Gallacher

McGhee - Ozturk - Wilson - McHattie

King - Anderson - Pallardo - Nicholson

El Hass - Oliver

Subs: Alexander, McKay, Gomis, Walker, Sow, Paterson, Zeefuik

Would agree with most of this but would rather see McGhee get a run at CH if that's going to his be where his long term future lies.

Is Wilson suspended for this and Cowdenbeath after his yellow against Alloa or is it just Cowden?

Have you had the trophy presentation yet? If that was still to happen it might persuade a few extra punters to come along to the game.

We get the cup thingy-last game of the season.

This is just another bounce game for the champions.

Would agree with most of this but would rather see McGhee get a run at CH if that's going to his be where his long term future lies.

Is Wilson suspended for this and Cowdenbeath after his yellow against Alloa or is it just Cowden?

I know - it's just that Paterson needs rested - badly.

Actually, I'd maybe go as far as to say he's now at the 'drop' rather than 'rest' stage.

Haven't heard anything about Wilson being suspended - that would certainly change things.

I know - it's just that Paterson needs rested - badly.

Actually, I'd maybe go as far as to say he's now at the 'drop' rather than 'rest' stage.

Haven't heard anything about Wilson being suspended - that would certainly change things.

His booking against Alloa definitely put him over the threshold but have a feeling it's just for the Cowdenbeath game.

Have you had the trophy presentation yet? If that was still to happen it might persuade a few extra punters to come along to the game.

That will be at the final game of the season when we play Rangers. Sold out in 2 days.

That will be at the final game of the season when we play Rangers. Sold out in 2 days.

Is that definitely going to be a 3pm match? just asking because I'd imagined it would be televised especially with it being the trophy presentation & I'm sure I remember from when Rangers were in Division 3 some daft rule where all the games in the same division on the last day must kick-off at the same time (sensible enough rule for those games that matter but not for the likes of our match at Dumbarton), mind you that was the SFL days.

Not to mention Keatings. Leave Zeefuik in hospitality.

Take it that Buaben is out till end of season?

I hope we don't leave Zeefuik in hospitality, I fancy getting into the bar at some stage.

Has everyone forgotten that Hearts have chucked it too? We could get a draw here if both sides are just going through the motions. Failing that I'm sure we'll keep it to 3-0 at most.

Has everyone forgotten that Hearts have chucked it too? We could get a draw here if both sides are just going through the motions. Failing that I'm sure we'll keep it to 3-0 at most.

some might say we have been only going through the motions for a large part of the season

expect this to be a comfortable win for the jambos going through the motions or not

I'd go with the last statement, even if Hearts put out their kids we'd get pumped so it makes no odds.

The battle of the "we're champions and it's #partytime" Vs "we're finishing 6 and clearly don't care about our contracts next season to bother our arse" .... Like others say, most pointless game of the season !

Routine Hearts win here, another 4-0 as that's the sort of score Murray seems to enjoy this season :P !

Serious note though, I do have a slight interest in this game but only to see if will we try that horror 3-5-2 again and will it be Cuthbert or McGurn, after 14:30 and I've heard the team sheets that shall be that :P

Is that definitely going to be a 3pm match? just asking because I'd imagined it would be televised especially with it being the trophy presentation & I'm sure I remember from when Rangers were in Division 3 some daft rule where all the games in the same division on the last day must kick-off at the same time (sensible enough rule for those games that matter but not for the likes of our match at Dumbarton), mind you that was the SFL days.

Hearts v Rangers now 12.30pm on 3rd May. All the other games are still 3pm 2nd May. Rules are meaningless when our masters at Sky make a decision.

Hearts v Rangers now 12.30pm on 3rd May. All the other games are still 3pm 2nd May. Rules are meaningless when our masters at Sky make a decision.

Seen that, bit unfair on Hibs in the battle for 2nd, I would be up in arms if I was involved with them too!

Archived