Matty Phillips

BAWS

Lets not go back to the dark days of picking players because they're tall or fast or black.

outta-here.gif

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When/ If he's called up, and plays terribly for Scotland; will you drop this bizarre campaign ?

We've been through a period of trialling shite players like Mackie, Fox, Dobie because they were getting a game in the premiership. Strachan's been successful because he's picked players with footballing ability: Lets not go back to the dark days of picking players because they're tall or fast or black.

Wtf did I just read? I don't even...

When/ If he's called up, and plays terribly for Scotland; will you drop this bizarre campaign ?

We've been through a period of trialling shite players like Mackie, Fox, Dobie because they were getting a game in the premiership. Strachan's been successful because he's picked players with footballing ability: Lets not go back to the dark days of picking players because they're tall or fast or black.

Jesus f*cking christ you're an idiot.

Do you even watch football mate? On here for company?

Holy sh*t

Jesus f*cking christ you're an idiot.

Do you even watch football mate? On here for company?

Holy sh*t

Your problem is I do watch football, and my views are winning ones.

Maloney is a must. S. Fletcher is a must. Snodgrass ( when fit) is a must. Anya is a must. Brown is a must.

Your ilk is the reason why we were dross for nearly a decade. You are a cancer that needs to be challenged. (lets bold this) YOU ARE SUGGESTING MATT PHILLIPS IS GOOD ENOUGHT TO PLAY FOR SCOTLAND. If you think this is a reasonable view then you are a nice man but part of the problem.

Thankfully Strachan is clued up like me.

Maloney is a must. S. Fletcher is a must. Snodgrass ( when fit) is a must. Anya is a must. Brown is a must.

Your ilk is the reason why we were dross for nearly a decade. You are a cancer that needs to be challenged. (lets bold this) YOU ARE SUGGESTING MATT PHILLIPS IS GOOD ENOUGHT TO PLAY FOR SCOTLAND. If you think this is a reasonable view then you are a nice man but part of the problem.

I am a cancer? You certainly have a screw loose pal.

Aye I do think Phillips is good enough, an in form Premiership player with pace and flair, who scores the odd goal. Tell me why he wouldn't atleast deserve a place in the 23?

Did your girlfriend leave you for him or something because you seem to have a deep lying hatred for the guy.

:lol:

Phillips should be in ahead of Forrest. Im not of the opinion he should be in the first 11 but his performances this year should mean he is given a chance. We took a gamble on Anya and look at how well that turned out.

Forrest is good but any time I have seen him against better opposition he looks below average.

Phillips should be in ahead of Forrest. Im not of the opinion he should be in the first 11 but his performances this year should mean he is given a chance. We took a gamble on Anya and look at how well that turned out.

Forrest is good but any time I have seen him against better opposition he looks below average.

^ Wallpuncher

Hahaha :D

Tbh, I think most of us are pretty disgusted James Forrest is in the squad ahead of him.

Be thankful we have a manager who's on nodding terms with reality, and evaluating players' ability. You need to start accepting your chosen role in life; which is absolutely on the peripheries. Free speech is a noble thing, but you're abusing the trust we're placing in you.

In Baws we trust

In Strachan we trust.

Archived