Cambuslang Rangers

Brycie73

How is it a fact that the port don't have any standing in the game? Also, underachieving? The port are a yoyo club from central 1st and 2nd divisions with no budget and a team made of local players, are you expecting them to be in the superleague?

Just like Greenock :-)

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way.Were where we were when he took over and left us,with the new management getting nothing like the budget wardy had during his time

I'm in no way shape or form having a pop at JD he has been unbelievably unlucky. But for me Wardy to the club forward and for anybody to try and make out he didn't isn't on. I'll back Wardy up to the hill I KNOW what he went through and worked with

I'm not claiming a scoop, just telling you that I was told something on Saturday that I don't believe.

At least I don't claim to have known first about everything after the story has broken elsewhere, unlike somebody. ;-)

,,,,,,,,,,,,aye robroyguy,always thinks he knows,,,,,,,,

Then took us straight back down despite getting every player and facility that he requested, so i dont no what ur on about jon

He didn't actually. When Wardy left, Cambuslang were in the top half of the table and in touch with the promotion issue. I think it was round about October or November he left, as that's when we signed Deco, Messi and Bishop. It was after that the team slid down the table to relegation.

We were heading down when he left

How can you say you were heading down? As Glensmad says you were top half of the league n closer to the top of the league than bottom of the league. Could have swore if wardy stayed they would have stayed up. They wouldn't have lost all their best players

He didn't actually. When Wardy left, Cambuslang were in the top half of the table and in touch with the promotion issue. I think it was round about October or November he left, as that's when we signed Deco, Messi and Bishop. It was after that the team slid down the table to relegation.

spot on peter!! Had the 3 mentioned plus others stayed IMO they wouldn't have went down so it wasn't Wardy who took them down

How can you say you were heading down? As Glensmad says you were top half of the league n closer to the top of the league than bottom of the league. Could have swore if wardy stayed they would have stayed up. They wouldn't have lost all their best players

totally agree 100%

Also heard the rutherglen based rumours too not sure if it is factual though

I'm ruling myself out of the job. (Mind you, I was spotted at their game weekend before last, talking to Flannery and going into Sweepers at half time, so you never know...)

I'm in no way shape or form having a pop at JD he has been unbelievably unlucky. But for me Wardy to the club forward and for anybody to try and make out he didn't isn't on. I'll back Wardy up to the hill I KNOW what he went through and worked with

You've obviously forgave him for chasing you from Cambuslang.

Archived