Cambuslang Rangers

Brycie73

Not unfair it's factual

Well done on posting that with your fat fingers and fat hawns

That sort of crap patter wasn't even funny when my 16 year old pal who wasn't right in the head used to come out with it years ago.

How is it a fact that the port don't have any standing in the game? Also, underachieving? The port are a yoyo club from central 1st and 2nd divisions with no budget and a team made of local players, are you expecting them to be in the superleague?

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The rumour mill is doing the rounds, I also heard on Saturday that a current manager of another club is "definitely getting the job". The manager was named to me, but I won't be saying who it is. While John Doyle is still in place I'll treat it with a pinch of salt.

speaking to john,hes been very unlucky ,with the amount of injuries,n players missing for important games,,,a know how tough it can be,,but he always gives 100%,,so u cant fault him,,as we all know u need a lot of luck,,in fitbaw,,

The rumour mill is doing the rounds, I also heard on Saturday that a current manager of another club is "definitely getting the job". The manager was named to me, but I won't be saying who it is. While John Doyle is still in place I'll treat it with a pinch of salt.

peter,,have u ever got a scoop correct,,,,,,,,,,,

How is it a fact that the port don't have any standing in the game? Also, underachieving? The port are a yoyo club from central 1st and 2nd divisions with no budget and a team made of local players, are you expecting them to be in the superleague?

Well yes i thought they would of been in the super leagues a bit more than they have !

As for Cambuslang the ast thing they need is a bloody boys club manager or under21 manager .

Edit i was told a manager from rutherglen who is managing in ayrshire at the moment is getting it

Well yes i thought they would of been in the super leagues a bit more than they have !

As for Cambuslang the ast thing they need is a bloody boys club manager or under21 manager .

Edit i was told a manager from rutherglen who is managing in ayrshire at the moment is getting it

;-)

peter,,have u ever got a scoop correct,,,,,,,,,,,

I'm not claiming a scoop, just telling you that I was told something on Saturday that I don't believe.

At least I don't claim to have known first about everything after the story has broken elsewhere, unlike somebody. ;-)

Martin laughlan Rossvale next manager?

I think thats a bit disrespectful. The guy has just won the league with Rossvale at a canter. Surely any ambitious manager would want to challenge at a higher league

Archived