Cambuslang Rangers

Brycie73

Can't believe how badly things turned out for Cambuslang Rangers FC this season...At start of season their squad looked to have a real bit of quality around it....but season end having seen game yesterday they had 4 overweight guys, and some really average players running/jogging about.

The blame lies totally at the management who allowed several decent lads to leave at start of season. The signings that were brought in were just no where near good enough.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe how badly things turned out for Cambuslang Rangers FC this season...At start of season their squad looked to have a real bit of quality around it....but season end having seen game yesterday they had 4 overweight guys, and some really average players running/jogging about.

The blame lies totally at the management who allowed several decent lads to leave at start of season. The signings that were brought in were just no where near good enough.

I agree big time ,

Sad times for Cambuslang but the rebuilding job starts now. Get a board that's all together ie get rid of the dead wood including the chairman. Cambuslang need forward thinkers off the park before they can get anywhere on it. As for the moron above Cambuslang will be back I am 100% confident.As for a manager surely the lad Keiran mcguinness ex twood is the man for the job!

Surely u have got to look at the boys who left and let their teammates down. , they had a rite good chance of winning the league , where's their ambition leaving half way through a season. Times have been hard at the port and their has been a huge turnover in players here which has been part of our problem over the last few years but players starting to stick around now and fight for the team and that's made the difference since Christmas.

Sad times for Cambuslang but the rebuilding job starts now. Get a board that's all together ie get rid of the dead wood including the chairman. Cambuslang need forward thinkers off the park before they can get anywhere on it. As for the moron above Cambuslang will be back I am 100% confident.As for a manager surely the lad Keiran mcguinness ex twood is the man for the job!

John Doyle has had unbelievably bad luck all season. Everything that could go wrong HAS went wrong. I think its a bit disrespectful to tout other guys for the job when we already have a manager.

Archived