Cambuslang Rangers

Brycie73

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A git telt yees offerd it tae big John n Paul but they ur stayin wi Cumnock so then ye advertised it?Rumours ur big John wanted tae stay but wee Paul wants Camby job.Grierson in fur it tae

Your grammar is horrendous

The job was apparently offered 'off the record' by persons unknown. When members sacked John Doyle then it was offered to McKeown who declined and opted to stay with Cumnock. Despite Cambuslang being told they were keen. But it appears McCall was more eager than McKeown. Why drop down leagues? So then the club decided to

advertise. This is my tale on things and not any official view.

A git telt yees offerd it tae big John n Paul but they ur stayin wi Cumnock so then ye advertised it?Rumours ur big John wanted tae stay but wee Paul wants Camby job.Grierson in fur it tae

George Grierson is not in for the job

Tell you what?

Ive heard the rumours but what I want to know is who approached them and offered the job without the say so of the committee?

Thats all Im asking

I have spoke to JD regarding the rumours and tried to set him straight, but it looks like now I was the one in the dark not JD

From what I have seen over the years, a great many clubs conduct their AGM in this way. It depends what is in a Club Constitution. Did Cambuslang not sack Andy Cunningham years ago at an AGM? It would appear some committee members may have been unhappy with the way the season has panned out. To be honest, it is the nature of the junior game that an approach can be made to another manager ( in or out of a job) while the

team already has someone in place. I also know of many instances when players, at this time of the season, are with a club, but have already agreed and spoken on a deal to go elsewhere. Once the third Saturday in June comes into play the signing is announced.

Archived