...The LL members who were deficient in licenses, has that been sorted or if so what are the deadlines for that?

...Assuming all parties retain their position in the LL, when will the new members be announced?

...Will there be relegation from the LL? Or is that dependent on licensing?

...What happens if the Juniors agree to a pyramid? Will they file in at the lowest available opportunity? Probably at EOS/SOS Level (This was my understanding)

Just curious as I love the idea of a pyramid and allowing teams to find their level on the park.

...The LL members who were deficient in licenses, has that been sorted or if so what are the deadlines for that?

Seemingly some still aren't licensed. In principle they have until "the end of May", IIRC. But sometimes quoted as "the summer".

when will the new members be announced?

May. http://slfl.co.uk/league-looks-to-expand-for-next-season/

...Will there be relegation from the LL? Or is that dependent on licensing?

Bottom will go down if EOS or SOS champion is licensed, plus bottom can't go into vacancy process (not known AFAIA) or can but are unsuccessful.

In practice it's pretty unlikely, IMO, as no licensed EOS/SOS title contenders.

...What happens if the Juniors agree to a pyramid? Will they file in at the lowest available opportunity? Probably at EOS/SOS Level (This was my understanding)

Just curious as I love the idea of a pyramid and allowing teams to find their level on the park.

As things stand they'd join alongside EOS & SOS.

(See other threads for long debates over whether a hypothetical 'Superduperleague' should partner LL).

In practice I doubt they'll be joining imminently regardless, tbh.

Archived