Wigtown & Bladnoch FC SOSFL Champions 2014/15

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shambles from Newton today, abbey vale players arrive at the pitch only to be told Newton had called the game off at 1.30pm due to not being able to get a team together. Disgrace to the league

2 defeats and "we are no playing anymore " what a joke .

Give me Dumfries YMCA any day, at least they have a bit of bottle .

Heard Eccles ran the show at tram yesterday RAWA?

Not nice to see any team not being able to put a team on the park no matter what the circumstances even Newton, a think outcome will be abbey vale awarded 3-0 win and a few hundred fine for NS?

Is there no games on Sat the 25th due to end of season awards penciled in for that Friday as seen none on the SOSFL website?

I'd rather struggle to put a team out as not even bother turning up for a game because we couldn't win the league!! Never in 27 years of playing football have I seen this happen!! Uppers came into this league to better themselves, not be booted by idiots on here who are shit scared to show there identity!!

Your a controversial man Eccles. You've got a bit about you and I like that. The Phil Mitchell comparison I made is spot on. The kind of guy who's no scared to slap a burds tits if she overcooks his chicken kievs.

I also believe you have a soft side tho? An aggressive lover with an angels touch?

Archived