Wigtown & Bladnoch FC SOSFL Champions 2014/15

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Abbey Vale vs Newton to be replayed

the word"replayed"suggests to me that the game has been played which it wasn't, the reason it wasn't was because newton stewart fc didn't bother their arse to go to new abbey in my opinion the game will not be replayed abbey vale will get the points and newton stewart fc will be punished severely for their lack of respect to a fellow s.o.s club.rant over

Unless I'm missing something and there is some information that is yet to come out from Newton Stewart the only outcome I can see is a 3-o win for Abbey Vale and a hefty fine for Newton.

Anything other than this will be farcical and open up the gates for other teams who maybe have boys missing, or suspensions to just not turn up to games and get a second chance to "replay" the game.

Obviously if there is any futher information that would provide a valid reason for the team not to show up then thats a different story

The leagues turning into a joke. The quality of players in a lot of the teams is way below what it used to be as well.

is it not true that the quality of player in all leagues in Scotland is way below what it used to be though, so don't be so anti the south league, it is a million miles better than any amateur league in d&g

Exec Committee of League is meeting Wed night to deal with the incident so anything till then anything else is pure speculation.

One thing for certain the SFA are not involved and a club can not be awarded points in the South League.

Note! I am not John!

Exec Committee of League is meeting Wed night to deal with the incident so anything till then anything else is pure speculation.

One thing for certain the SFA are not involved and a club can not be awarded points in the South League.

Note! I am not John!

well you would know andy

the word"replayed"suggests to me that the game has been played which it wasn't, the reason it wasn't was because newton stewart fc didn't bother their arse to go to new abbey in my opinion the game will not be replayed abbey vale will get the points and newton stewart fc will be punished severely for their lack of respect to a fellow s.o.s club.rant over

Ok, if it suits better rearranged.

The game will still be played.

Archived