Berwick vs Clyde

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So ur aggros bitch then gunther or whatever they call you ,imagine coming on a forum and declaring aggros my man yi arse licking wee p***k he won't throw stones at you if you just say what you think know all that know's f**k all anyway am the kiddy my opinion the main one that's what matters I don't paper over cracks poor management fact bad signings fact poor performances fact better team last season fact our one prospect been poor all season fact overall not good enough solution well if moore loses his job with chance of promo what does that say about us aye a know we lookin tae tap a ground to play at big team aye right we where but alas know more

Pro's - confident, brash, cocky, tucks away the fox-in-the-box goals, decent movement off the ball, crap haircut.

Con's - unconvincing first touch, not strong enough, piss-poor in the air, crap haircut.

A lot of work to be done on him, but on reflection I'm now glad he's here next season. His all round game can only improve.

hiya all my name is james and this is my first post i rekon well romp the league next season barry has taken some time to get used to being a manger but hes getting better all the time and this is why well win it next year

cumon the super clyde fc

hiya all my name is james and this is my first post i rekon well romp the league next season barry has taken some time to get used to being a manger but hes getting better all the time and this is why well win it next year

cumon the super clyde fc

Was john mckay your English teacher?

Scored again yesterday. You couldn't be more wrong.

You'll not get a response. I think the haters tend to play a game of online hide-and-seek after a good performance and victory do they not? About 4 post-match comments on the thread about yesterday's match is testament to that.

You'll not get a response. I think the haters tend to play a game of online hide-and-seek after a good performance and victory do they not? About 4 post-match comments on the thread about yesterday's match is testament to that.

I'll post it again then.

Pro's - confident, brash, cocky, tucks away the fox-in-the-box goals, decent movement off the ball, crap haircut.

Con's - unconvincing first touch, not strong enough, piss-poor in the air, crap haircut.

A lot of work to be done on him, but on reflection I'm now glad he's here next season. His all round game can only improve.

Apologies. I had actually read your post before my own. I should have added "most of".

No probs. There'll be more on Henderson - and the rest - at season's end from all the regulars.

I've been all over the place with my opinions this season, reflecting the team's Jekyll and Hyde displays.

Henderson, like Currie, is the sort of player that with 10% more effort and nous, could have transformed games that we didn't win.

Just a hugely frustrating season really, and it ain't over yet!

Archived