Berwick vs Clyde

What ever you do... "Dont ask the we never wanted him to begin with lot FFS"

Im away practising blowing bubbles....

Laters

Bit like us with Cameron.

Chuffed when we got him but yet to be anything like convinced. Glimmers of real hope followed by shitstorms of spirit crushing disappointment.

Next season is make or break for him. The board have to decide whether they have enough faith to hand him the cup run monies to bolster an underperforming squad. You've done ok this season given you lost your best players in the summer. We kept ours and did sweet FA. There's maybe a lesson there.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be wrong to label any manager's time at a club until he's gone, but the signs are encouraging. Truth be told, with the league the way it is, winning games like this are the judge in the end. I strongly defended John Brown for his record in the final weeks of the 2008 season, when we won something like 5 games out of seven including playoffs to stay up, despite everyone else being right that he was a c**t for putting us there in the first place. Ferguson's reign appeared to be going the same way, but the January acquisitions have steadied the ship. I'll be swerving this one anyway, a most humourless, unappealling and unattractive place as i've witnessed, and have no wish to prop up its economy one cent. 3-1 Clyde, Andy Willock hat trick of free-kicks.

Love it. Humourless,unappealing and unattractive. And this from a team that plays in a concrete purpose built soulless mostly empty new town miles from their original home.

We have the rolling hills in the distance,wide open spaces,the Sea air, a walk over the Tweed Bridge and up Sheilfield Terrace,original old stands,terracing and a cracking chip van.

Oh,and if you want humour,predict our score,because none of us can.

You should be on the tourist board. 'And here we have the arch, which was once walked through by James Bolam on 'The Likely Lads'.....play the game Sammy, your mob has emptied its sack in jubilant laughter at the state of us un recent seasons. It was just a little joke. The new town's actually pretty full, its more the stadium that lies empty, just to clarify. No need to slag off Cumbernauld whatsoever. You're sounding like the bloody Montrose fans now on suicide-watch who had no problem rubbing the 8-1 carastrophe right into us. And anyway....why would correctly predicting the score be of humour?? It shouldn't be that difficult.Already said 3-1 to Clyde, which you missed through your cloud of rage. Think i might make if 4-1 to annoy you.

I would take a draw

A draw is a completely useless result, would be aswell losing. We should be going all out for 4 wins in the last 4 games and seeing if its enough to sneak into the playoffs (a long shot i know but gives us something to play for). A draw tomorrow and the season is over.

Yes. A draw is as bad as a defeat. At this point, someone is going to take 4th spot by the balls, it probably won't be us, but in the possible event that the bunch of diddies who keep falling over themselves continue to drop points then we'll.look like right dicks if we can't take advantage. We've almost got a three point start with Montrose away in a fortnight, something to build on i suppose. I suggested earlier in the season that first to fifty will get the 4th spot, i see nothing to change that. We'll likely end up on 47, in 6th place imo.

Love it as much drivel as a I speak according to our minority know alls ,it's very much the truth .Our fans in general are decent people ,it's the clowns up the back mouthing off who are the waste of spaces ,led apparently by a chap who got bullied as kid ,that's my info and no reason to doubt it shitbag really

This my club too so u cretins f**k off .Who said you and the few other fannies who come on here should minopolise what the real fans think so f**k off dickhead , say as a please like it or f**k off ,as I said b4 , not if when he goes you p***ks will b lining up to hsve a go ,and say that's what happens say it now you b respected more

Archived