Berwick vs Clyde

I would gladly let you have your say, if you weren't such an illiterate fanny, and actually spoke about football. To quote your own phrase, i've forgotten more about it than you'll ever know, and that's with supporting one diddy team all my days.......i could probably wipe the floor with you on the subject of your own team. Ya p***k.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank f**k I can have my view until my hearts content now that's all I want ffs so piss off you bloody rascals lol

You're just not taking the telling, are you?? It's bad enough your 'alleged' brass goes through your phone when you're not in the room, now you're going wailing to a loser with even less friends than you for handers. You were much, much better as Salute.

Nah, he's just another fourth tier plodder. We've had enough of those, and still have a few to get rid of. Much preferring the club doing their shopping from other clubs with pedigrees from higher divisions and a bar slightly higher than being able to kick and run. That said, Darren Miller wouldn't be a bad addition. Something different, almost-Clyde about him. He's quite a wide wee fucker, could inject a bit of rage and angst into the side. Rovers wouldn't have punted him, nor would Angus be subbing him all the time, if either club or their 'fans' matched his enthusiasm or appreciated decent players.

Archived