Berwick vs Clyde

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm john mackay, you're an absolute shambles. Genuinely never know what your writing about, and you probably don't either.

No wonder folk think our fans are absolute idiots, can't blame them on this evidence.

Love it as much drivel as a I speak according to our minority know alls ,it's very much the truth .Our fans in general are decent people ,it's the clowns up the back mouthing off who are the waste of spaces ,led apparently by a chap who got bullied as kid ,that's my info and no reason to doubt it shitbag really
This my club too so u cretins f**k off .Who said you and the few other fannies who come on here should minopolise what the real fans think so f**k off dickhead , say as a please like it or f**k off ,as I said b4 , not if when he goes you p***ks will b lining up to hsve a go ,and say that's what happens say it now you b respected more
This will never be your club you bigoted sectarian fuckwit. You're son's shite and plays for Annan. Get over it.
3 1 who exactly going to score these 3goals in 1 game for barry's charges .some of oor diehards don't go to away games because there is no after match fun like let's stone throwing and if you throw into the mix they all bottle merchants
Is that so, you absolute waste of spunk. I've watched Clyde play every single Scottish league team away from home......the only ground i've not seen them in is New St.Mirren Park. I also sit up 'the back' as you put it....you're welcome to join the people who've spent their lives watching Clyde and tell.us what bad boys we are. We'lll still be here long after you've fucked off back to Kerrydale Street when The New New Rangers International get back in the top league, and you can get back to enjoying your pantomime rivalry with 'Barry's mob'. You're son will still be shite and playing for Annan then too.

Can go to kerrydale street or paradice when I please but for time being I will buy season ticket for where we playing now ,these fannies hate anyone pissin on there parade .you lot are a disgrace stay away u wont b missed a ,get your bullied school boy a silver suit and I can identify the arseholes the club want to get rid of

I take it this guy just gets smashed in the hoose wi a few tinnies oan Fridays then, because his laddie is shite at fitbaw, bashes his head off the computer in a fit of rage and this is what comes out?

Jesus.

That's about spot-on Neilly. I'm sure every club is afflicted with these Johnny-cum-lately hangers on, who try to earn a stripe or two by sucking the stem of the blazers who dish them out a couple of miniscule chores in return. His boy is really fucking pish, i'm only gutted we can't target him about his da til next season.

missing quite a few players ,but the team had shown good fighting spirit hopefully another clean sheet go for 2 0 to the Clyde

don't expect anything other than a war of attrition

That old chestnut about grammar and punctuation again who gives a f**k ,as for targeting my boy nxt season well only if we go up a league can that happen ,really can't see it myself as for siting with tinnies not my style more of a good malt chap myself enigma machine really haha fuckin ha

Archived