St Johnstone vs Dundee FC

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

Despite it being wholly inappropriate and out of order, it was fucking hilarious. Disgraceful behaviour from the young man in question.

Totally agree my man, I'm still chuckling away the now.

We're now under a month away from making it an entire 12 months without scoring 3 goals in a competitive game. Its 13 months since we won a game and scored more than 2 goals, and 14 months since we done it in the league.

Yet we still make the top half :lol:

It must be really dull.

Some utter wallopers around me today. Some fat waster giving Stewart abuse for failing to control a ball and some other dick calling Dyer a "fucking knob" at the top of his voice are two that spring to mind. #awesomefans

One zoomer near me screamed that Wighton was a fucking disgrace after a slightly misplaced pass. Pretty sure he wasn't the full shilling, tbf.

It must be really dull.

It has its moments. We've absolutely cunted teams in that period and just not been able to breach the two goal markers though, its insane. Fully expect we'll now finish the season without scoring three goals in a game.

Rotten match. Dundee huffed and puffed but couldn't find a way through saints impressive defence.

Some absolute wallopers in the Dundee end. Guys who obviously went on Wednesday night for the first time in years then showed up today expecting a stroll in the park.

Can't be too critical of the team though to be fair. They've achieved a hell of a lot more than I expected this season.

Dreadful game even if it was tricky conditions and a poor pitch. Dundee at least tried to pass the ball, a task which eluded Saints for the most part. It's obviously good to be in the top six again but I'd hope we can look to become a bit easier on the eye next season as much of this term has been brutal to watch. Maybe expectation levels are subconsciously rising but I think Saints are capable of better than we've shown for much of this campaign.

Special mention to Wotherspoon and MacLean for reaching a special level of ineptness and how both saw out the 90 minutes is a mystery. Wotherspoon's default position is with an arm raised in the air apologising for another bad pass or decision. Other than a couple of games, MacLean has been rubbish since returning from injury too. On the more positive, Graham at least offers a goal threat, Millar had another decent game and the defence became only the third to shutout Dundee in the league this season. Was a tricky day for them with the conditions but they looked fairly comfortable throughout. We look like a team who started their season in the middle of July.

The joys of a 'successful' season, eh! :(

So it would seem!

Days like today should be about looking at the bigger picture. Sometimes its maybe not worth losing your shit at davo for pinging the ball out for a throw in

Special mention to Wotherspoon and MacLean for reaching a special level of ineptness and how both saw out the 90 minutes is a mystery. Wotherspoon's default position is with an arm raised in the air apologising for another bad pass or decision. Other than a couple of games, MacLean has been rubbish since returning from injury too. On the more positive, Graham at least offers a goal threat, Millar had another decent game and the defence became only the third to shutout Dundee in the league this season. Was a tricky day for them with the conditions but they looked fairly comfortable throughout. We look like a team who started their season in the middle of July.

Sadly true about MacLean. It's maybe proving an injury too far for him. Be sad if his Saints career just fizzles out but think we are going to need to sign another main striker for next season.

Wotherspoon is incredibly frustrating and can be very careless in possession. There's definitely a player there but the facts are he's scored one goal since he signed for us, abysmal for a player in his position.

Brutal game of football. StJ playing hoofball, which with that bobbly pitch is probably a good idea, and Dundee not being able to play passing football hurt us.

Cracking finish from the DAB, but as always our defence stood off too much, and Ferry gifted that goal. Wouldn't be surprised to see him punted at the end of the season or offered a release, doesn't bring anything to us that a player like Jim McAllister can't also bring.

2864 was it away fans? Decent effort from those concerned, pity we were running on empty. Well done Small Saints, see you in a few weeks.

Far too many key players out injured, full strength we would destroy this mob. The 'singing section'........... fucking hell. :lol:

Agreed, add to that the laddies knocked their pans in midweek and today's performance was hardly surprising.

As for the singing section, preferred it when they only had one song.

Archived