St Johnstone vs Dundee FC

I didn't even notice that. Have a bit of banter ffs

Sunny in Perth now. :)

If anyone fancies a prematch pint, head to Dickens in Perth. I'm the loser with the Dundee away top with McGowan on the back. :P

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to clarify:

1. I'm working today so I certainly won't be getting drunk.

2. I don't have a Dundonian wife.

3. Even if I did have a wife it would never cross my mind to lay down a hefty beating upon her for any reason. That's because I'm not a fucking animal.

I hope whoever was offended by my harmless wee song earlier can wipe away the last of the tears, put the box of tissues away, and enjoy the rest of their day.

Just to clarify:

1. I'm working today so I certainly won't be getting drunk.

2. I don't have a Dundonian wife.

3. Even if I did have a wife it would never cross my mind to lay down a hefty beating upon her for any reason. That's because I'm not a fucking animal.

I hope whoever was offended by my harmless wee song earlier can wipe away the last of the tears, put the box of tissues away, and enjoy the rest of their day.

Although I quoted your comment and said " oh dear" i certainly did not report you, i know banter when i see it.

My reply was also deleted.

Managed to get the live stream but says still loading, shite!

Usually only goes live a minute or so before kick off mate. Also, are you aware of what you need to do regarding your IP address?

Usually only goes live a minute or so before kick off mate. Also, are you aware of what you need to do regarding your IP address?

Yeah im in america. Okay ill wait it was on earlier but presuming that was just so they could check the connection?

Archived