• Last Reply

IF I HAD THE WINGS OF AN EAGLE,

AND I HAD THE ARSE OF A CROW,

I'D FLY OVER DUNDEE TOMORROW,

AND SHITE ON THE b*****dS BELOW! BELOW!

SHITE ON! SHITE ON!

SHITE ON THE b*****dS BELOW! BELOW!

Calm it.

Getting the train through to Perth with my old man and hopefully we can see the Dee secure a top 6 finish. It's pretty sunny in Dundee just now, what's it like in Perth you bunch of farming c***s?

Calm it.

Getting the train through to Perth with my old man and hopefully we can see the Dee secure a top 6 finish. It's pretty sunny in Dundee just now, what's it like in Perth you bunch of farming c***s?

Cloudy with a chance of kicking your c**t in pal :)

Calm it.

Was sunny but some smog like cloud is approaching and is starting to block out the sun

In all seriousness the suns out but its still pretty cold, especially in the shade.

Sky Sports seem to be reporting that McPake will play for Dundee, while Stewart faces a late fitness test. Be a boost if he misses out.

Only absentee for us is Murray Davidson.

There are a few different scenarios which could occur today. Based on today's results, we could be a confirmed top 6 team.. we could be a confirmed bottom 6 team.. our fate could still hang in the balance. Forgetting all of that, we should just focus on the one guaranteed positive outcome. If we win, we are a top 6 team. Let's do this boiiiiiiiiiis. COYS.

Archived