St Johnstone vs Dundee FC

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look out for some top quality half time entertainment where a fat shouty bloke will finally crack the crossbar and end the crossbar challenge failure hoodoo. Feel free to give him dogs abuse as it will spur him on you filthy coagie tramps. :thumsup2

Saints fans will give you plenty of pelters as well, don't panic.

Look out for some top quality half time entertainment where a fat shouty bloke will finally crack the crossbar and end the crossbar challenge failure hoodoo. Feel free to give him dogs abuse as it will spur him on you filthy coagie tramps. :thumsup2

:lol:

Please god let you slip on your c**t before you reach the ball ;)

Can't wait for this, will be a great atmosphere.

If you achieve this we want a celebration replicating Steven Macleans at the cup final . Taps aff intae the crowd !

I hope ghostie cracks the crossbar and goes tonto.

I also hope that is the only consolation for saints on an abject day for the farmers.

Head says score draw, heart says 2-0 Dundee.

I have had a Bloody Mary though so the heart may be a bit over excited!

If you achieve this we want a celebration replicating Steven Macleans at the cup final . Taps aff intae the crowd !

Fucks sake man we Dinnae want casualties.

I'm going with my folks and brother, but spending all the time away from the game at home in Perth revising, so going up the road this evening.

Wanna meet at the stadium or something if you fancy?

I'll maybe see you there buddy, I'll make a call on it when my hangover is subsiding.

Listen out for the guy shouting 'Ghostie ya fat c**t'.

*Please God make him do a John Terry. No, not shag my missus - I mean slip on his arse*

I hope ghostie cracks the crossbar and goes tonto.

I also hope that is the only consolation for saints on an abject day for the farmers.

Head says score draw, heart says 2-0 Dundee.

I have had a Bloody Mary though so the heart may be a bit over excited!

A Bloody Mary at ten to 8 in the morning? You suave b*****d.

Derby result aside, we're a patched up team at the moment and could be even worse off if McPake is missing today. I'm hopeful of a win, but I think the Derby might have taken a lot out of us.

Going to drive up earlier and find somewhere to watch the match before and get something to eat. Are the Perthonians a bit picky about having colours in pubs or that?

Yeah, wear blue or face the consequences.

Wait a minute.....

I would have thought at the start of the season that McPake being out injured would have been a blow to Saints, but seems more to Dundee now. Has he been as good as I've heard?

Buzzing for this now. God, I hope we win. The abuse from the Dundee fans if they win and Hamilton win will be seethe inducing to say the least...

Mad Capsule, on 11 Apr 2015 - 11:09, said:

I would have thought at the start of the season that McPake being out injured would have been a blow to Saints, but seems more to Dundee now. Has he been as good as I've heard?

Buzzing for this now. God, I hope we win. The abuse from the Dundee fans if they win and Hamilton win will be seethe inducing to say the least...

He's an absolute rock at the back for us. Has a rush of blood every now and again, but overall he's the kingpin of our defence and throws himself in front of everything and is dominant in the air generally.

Konrad's his 'footballing' partner and they work well together.

Archived