Cowdenbeath vs Livingston

Will be interesting to see if we go with the same team for a 3rd game in a row or make a couple changes.

Cole and Gallacher have been excellent at the back the last 2 games but they haven't had to deal with a big physical presence like Nish.

O'brien had came in to control the game which he had done but on big pitches, today it's a small tight park and may be suited to a more physical midfielder.

Again Id certainly keep Pittman in there but I think this game is more suited to White up top but wouldn't argue if Mullen continued up front.

One thing is for sure, this is an absolute must win game for us, as I can see Alloa winning at home to dumbarton, if we lose today that would leave us needing to beat either Hibs or Rangers as well as Raith and QoS, it's unusual that both teams go into it on a good run hopefully we can get a win to keep our positive run going.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh can cowdenbeath fans tell me, are away fans still entering the ground through the top end onto the terracing like the last game or can we get through the turn styles at the car park ?

For the last game against Dumbarton, only the High Street turnstiles were open. Dumbo fans were in the Old Stand.

Getting our own medicine, lots of time wasting from cowdenbeath, can't complain we would do the same.

Ref is having a mare, gave a pen then changed his mind and a freekick to cowdenbeath, linesman never raised his flag for offside so no idea why it was changed.

Getting our own medicine, lots of time wasting from cowdenbeath, can't complain we would do the same.

Ref is having a mare, gave a pen then changed his mind and a freekick to cowdenbeath, linesman never raised his flag for offside so no idea why it was changed.

No booking for diving either. Almost sums up how bad the officials have been today.

We are in deep relegation trouble now via the trap door as Livingston close the gap to five points with two games in hand.

From the highs of our last two games to the low of today

What on earth was Jimmy thinking by taking of two strikers is beyond me!!

At full time when one of the directors blows their top and shouts strong words to JN you can't really blame them for doing so

From someone who has defended our manager a lot this season I am extremely dissapointed with today's result where we could have almost guaranteed safety.

Sad to say today's result lies with the manager due to his decision to take of two strikers.

Very dissapointed and not looking forward to the Hearts game at all or the Alloa game

Chris Kane on, within 30 seconds we lose our shape, then concede. Terrible managerial decision number 1. Taking Nish off who actually contributed today instead of Kudos who was rotten, even though it showed on Wednesday that Robbie and Nish worked quite well together. Terrible managerial decision number 2. The man is clueless and the reason we lost today. He will take us down.

Reality check for everyone. Those last two games against teams that were experimenting were a false dawn. We had to avoid defeat today.

Yep, although they've done well the past couple of games, they have been against teams which would appear to have put their feet up for the remainder of the season. Livvy showed real passion today whereas Cowden looked clueless. Going to need to get up for a fight for the last two games and maybe scrape a couple of draws. Need eleven players all battling for the same cause and for that reason I'd drop Kudus for a start who has been a passenger for the past two games.

Archived