Thistle v 'Well at the Maryhill San Siro

Tougher fixture than midweek no doubt, but still feel another pumping will be dished out. 5-1 well. I even think Straker will get on the scoresheet, I am sure of that as I'm sure I will have a bout of the skoot if I sample a McGhies pie at half time tomorrow.

Actually avoided looking at the league table in recent weeks as midden, county and well were all cut adrift at the bottom, just seemed killie and thistle were picking up points, can't believe it can be cut down to almost one.

You been on the sauce? :lol:

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If marvellous Marvin is missing - that will be a blow as he has been one of our stand outs the last 2-3 games. That said if Pearson is in line to make it after going off injured on Tuesday, that makes up for it. Would rather have both.

Lot of confident Well fans on this thread. I am confident we will be up for it and give it a good go. But the same goes for Thistle and they are the home side.

A close nervy game with either a score draw or narrow win for either side the likely outcome. Doubt it will be 0-0 and doubt any side will win by more than 1 possibly 2 goals.

We are more in need of a win, so arguably the pressure is more on us.

We are more in need of a win, so arguably the pressure is more on us.

Arguably? Undoubtedly, you mean. You simply can't afford to lose this. Ross Co will beat St Mirren, so lose today and you're 6 (six) points adrift. Marooned.

No pressure on you at all.

Be good to see decent Well numbers as would also be nice to see good turnout from us. Despite the importance of this game I still expect home crowd to be a bit quiet as per rest of this season.

I think we'll get a bumper crowd on our side. The whole Archie text was a work of genius and I know a few people who weren't going to go who are going now. I was 50/50 but going now.

Shitting myself tbh. A win is huge and shows we're comfortable beating the teams below us when it matters, but a loss could be proper heads down material. Losing and being only 1 point above Motherwell, and Ross County beating St. Mirren 3-0 on Monday, would be a shambles. As good as the form of Motherwell/Ross County have been, we've done reasonably well ourselves with a hard set of fixtures though, so hopefully we can continue this. We know we're capable of winning, we just need to do it.

I was taking heart from a 3-1 loss to Dundee utd earlier in the seaon, so don't really feel the pressure here. The fact we go in with a decent chance of winning is so far from how terrible we were earlier in the season that I'm just up for the game. Can't make it through unfortunately.

At first glance thought this one was pretty meh. However I like the old dive-bomber Thistles in the background and the big Thistle looks quite ominous and waiting to pounce 8)

I'm a Stirling Albion fan and my team is away today, i saw the message on Facebook from Archabalid, and i though i'm gonna head along to this

Strool bory cro.

As you can see, Partick Thistle fans are dicks. Come sit with the Motherwell fans. well known for our pleasant and welcoming carnival atmosphere.

As you can see, Partick Thistle fans are dicks. Come sit with the Motherwell fans. well known for our pleasant and welcoming carnival atmosphere.

...and their irritating passion for bongo drums and fireworks 8)

We're Partick Thistle, no one really minds us and we kind of care.

Archived