Hibs v Hearts

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure it's usually only done the game after the leagues won, could be wrong. Theres no way it'll fire up our players, this is a completely different match from the Rangers game. It'll more likely give Hearts a boost with it being at ER.

There wont be one anyway.

I'm sure it's usually only done the game after the leagues won, could be wrong. Theres no way it'll fire up our players, this is a completely different match from the Rangers game. It'll more likely give Hearts a boost with it being at ER.

There wont be one anyway.

Yep.

The rest of the league kneeling down and sooking the Jambo knob is quite embarrassing tbh.

Yep.

The rest of the league kneeling down and sooking the Jambo knob is quite embarrassing tbh.

Now there's an image.

In fairness the entire league has spent the season taking the Maroon length so it's only fair they allow us a "money shot" finish.....

In fairness the entire league has spent the season tasking the Maroon length so it's only fair they allow us a "money shot" finish.....

Fine, as long as you get most of it on one of the grubbier sides...Dumbarton, or whatnot.

Fine, as long as you get most of it on one of the grubbier sides...Dumbarton, or whatnot.

Don't worry, the jizz fest is the last game of the season versus Rangers at Tynecastle. I don't know what you're getting so upset about though..........you guys have been our fluffers for years! :P

I hope we have a go at you. The previous two derbies we've been a bit more cautious which I understand as all we had to do was keep you at arms length, Sunday is different though.

I Want to see us play 4-2-3-1 with King, Walker & Nicholson behind Sow. Keep the ball on the deck and play quickly, if we do this I think we could win comfortably.

Archived