Hibs v Hearts

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to tomorrow - as always for a derby - but this time in a relaxed, pre-season friendly, sort of way... job's done! :P Could go either way, I reckon... Hearts players on holiday and not giving their all (as in the Sevco game) or pressure free, relaxed and right up for it. May the best team win (that's us) :lol:

This is going to be the first Derby in ages I've missed as I held on hoping to get tickets for me and dad but the loyalty points bar never went down far enough for him.

So if Hibs could save the Guard of Honour till the next Derby I can make it to that would be great

Thanks

Wow, that boy really must have a lot of time on his hands to write all that. It's almost like he can't just enjoy Hearts' success and has to constantly compare his team to Hibs. I guess we are that cool though....

Used as a door mat=cool :lol:

Actually looking forward to Hampden next week as it is a huge game. The Hearts game is not going to affect us as we will be in the play offs.

Excited about next week with the green and white army heading WEST.

1-1 is a good shout. Hope Hearts play like they did against The Rangers and we don't.

Green and white army..........LOL!

Actually looking forward to Hampden next week as it is a huge game. The Hearts game is not going to affect us as we will be in the play offs.

Excited about next week with the green and white army heading WEST.

1-1 is a good shout. Hope Hearts play like they did against The Rangers and we don't.

" Green and white army ?"

Just a shame you have so many deserters each week

Archived