PJ Dolan - Kilsyth Rangers

dolano7

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GB 2-2 Russia.

Very hot day I think it was around 24 to 27oc

One of hardest game in my life. We press them every time they got the ball to stop them playing low football & they change it quickly to play long ball and side to side game. Very battle game from both team. Russia is very good oraginze team. We GB play very good pressure on them, breaking through the the defend line up & we all defend and attacking perfect. Few good chances we could finish Russia off when we was winning 2-0. So fair 1 point which it better than 0.

I score & got a man of the match.

Next game vs Denmank Wed 7pm (UK time 6pm)

As others have said, well done.

1-0 for GB against Denmark and with GB being awarded a 3-0 against Russia due to Russia using a sub who was disqualified, then all's set for a 1/4 final against (presumably) the winner of the Sweden - Italy game.

Correct, 3 point award to us over Russia silly mistake over play a suspension player & one of player failed a hearing test (mean he is not deaf) so they getting a heavy fine.

Two game & play both full 90 mins. Feeling good and positive with GB boys. The discipline is high & that

Denmark 0-1 GB. Denmark park the bus in the whole game, long ball game to side pushing & kicking. Good battle & fought on to the end. I set up a great tactics plan goal. A vital 3 point & clean sheet.

Next game Friday Czech 4pm (3pm KO)

Right lads.

GB 3-0 Czech

GB win. That us in the q-final

Manger decide to rest few players to keep the legs fresh for q-final, one of them me on bench. Feeling great, focus day by day. Training twm then Sunday q-final 7pm

That us top of the league with a clean 9 point.

Russia come second, so Germany are winning easily atm so Russia vs Germany

And we will possible vs Sweden as they winning 1-0 vs Italy. Sweden is a park the bus style.

Phil,

That's effin brilliant young man,

Keep your chin up (and yer mooth shut) and work hard at the training and they'll have you back off the bench for the quarters no probs.

If you play like you did against Ladeside at Valefield last season you'll do just fine and we'll all be proud of you.

Fingers crossed for a great result and I know that if they do park the bus like you say, then you're the very boy to let their tyres down !

If you get the chance, just go for it.

Whatever happens, keep us posted, eh ?

GB 4-2 Sweden

We fought a two come back after 1-0 & 2-1

Very brutal battle from Sweden with a park a bus & long ball game. We keep our calm & patience that our time to break them which lead us to semi final. I score a goal and set up a goal.

Now we in the semi final. Turkey or Ireland

GB 4-2 Sweden

We fought a two come back after 1-0 & 2-1

Very brutal battle from Sweden with a park a bus & long ball game. We keep our calm & patience that our time to break them which lead us to semi final. I score a goal and set up a goal.

Now we in the semi final. Turkey or Ireland

outstanding phill your a credit to yourself pal. Go win it mate

Archived