Grand National

doulikefish

Anyone using Bet365 for this? They've got a cracking offer for all EW bets. Place any EW bet and half your stake is returned up to £125. You can place as many EW bets as you like as far as I can tell.

I was only going to have a punt on Balthazar King EW, but put the same stake on Rocky Creek EW as well, got half my stake from each bet returned straight away and ended up just betting what I originally intended, but have 2 bets on rather than just the one. :thumsup2

Is there a link/special way to sign up for this?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone using Bet365 for this? They've got a cracking offer for all EW bets. Place any EW bet and half your stake is returned up to £125. You can place as many EW bets as you like as far as I can tell.

I was only going to have a punt on Balthazar King EW, but put the same stake on Rocky Creek EW as well, got half my stake from each bet returned straight away and ended up just betting what I originally intended, but have 2 bets on rather than just the one. :thumsup2

Is there a link/special way to sign up for this?

Never mind, just noticed you had to have signed up previously, the hunt for a good offer continues.

Mullins pulled out all his othjer horses from this, left Walsh on Ballycasey - so im told - havent a clue about horses. Ive went for it. Plus its number 9 (football number)... and its pink he he

Surprise winner as hardly went a yard in gold cup and must admit one of first I discounted. Alverado 4th will get me a return of some sort.

I told my mate to bet on Many Clouds in the Gold Cup, he wasn't happy when it decided to have a relaxing gallop over the fences. Undeterred though he stuck a tenner on it to win the National - I discounted it based on its performance in the Gold Cup. However I had Alvarado and Monbeg Dude who was vastly underrated before the race. I was tempted by Saint Are for my third horse but opted for The Druids Nephew instead who was comfortably leading until it decided to faceplate the floor under no pressure. Good day overall though.

Broke even today thanks to Alvarado

Can't get my winnings out of ladbrokes despite it saying what i have available although I'm sure they are experience a hoorah lot of traffic

Finally found out my return from Bet365, thought it would be automatic when the results are through with online betting, but the computers must have got a bit tired. Got a win and two places out of my 5,4,3 and 2 folds on 5 races, got £34.74 back from a £52 bet. This is why pro betters don't punt on daft multiples.

Finally found out my return from Bet365, thought it would be automatic when the results are through with online betting, but the computers must have got a bit tired. Got a win and two places out of my 5,4,3 and 2 folds on 5 races, got £34.74 back from a £52 bet. This is why pro betters don't punt on daft multiples.

Yeah it is the most busy day of the year obviously so shoulda stuck the bets on last night but everyone was out and i am the only one who knows how to put bets on and the onus falls on me on the day! we broke even over all but was hardly a success !

Archived