Queens v The improving Sevco

So Einstein just because I only commentated on the 2 up top means I don't really agree with the rest of the post. OK fine if that's what you think.

Apologies. When you said it was "all about two up top" I assumed you meant it was all about two up top, and not the other reasons highlighted by Flash.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies. When you said it was "all about two up top" I assumed you meant it was all about two up top, and not the other reasons highlighted by Flash.

No probs, FWIW I think that either by good fortune or good planning Fowler's use of the 3 at the back has ended up a master stroke for us. With the squad of players at his disposal it appears to allow him to get the best out of them all when it looked as though certain players wouldn't be able to play together.

Dowie has been exceptional playing in a back three and Lyle playing up along side Reilly is now probably playing his best ever football. In the last two games he's been brilliant.

I'm sure its been commented before but I have just had a chance to watch highlights just now but Carmichael's pass to Kidd for first goal was excellent but nothing like Lyle's first touch to set up volley for his goal. I hadn't appreciated this skill at the time

As for Hearts being on their Holidays...ffs Hearts threw everything they had at Rangers and it was a fantastic backs to the walls second half performance.

:lol: ...'kin'ell... couldn't have been more on their holidays if they were wearing sombreros and knocking beach balls around!

:lol: ...'kin'ell... couldn't have been more on their holidays if they were wearing sombreros and knocking beach balls around!

Thats insulting to both the management and players of Hearts.

As for their fans taking it easy....Have you any pictures of them when they finally managed to score? They were celebrating as.if they had wpn the league.....again.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived