Polls and predictions

Granny Danger

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ethnic nationalism from FuzzyAffro. Expected.

Juvenile trolling from an idiot. Expected.

Nothing to do with ethnicity anyway, Scots are lots of different ethnicities, but that is giving your idiotic nonsense far too much respect to even point that out.

I absolutely guarantee the prospect of a country based on nationality privilege would have more than 3% of the Scottish born population that voted Yes thinking differently.

This is embarrassing stuff tbh. Please don't cut about saying this kind of thing in real life Fuzzy, that would hold us all back.

I absolutely guarantee the prospect of a country based on nationality privilege would have more than 3% of the Scottish born population that voted Yes thinking differently.

This is embarrassing stuff tbh. Please don't cut about saying this kind of thing in real life Fuzzy, that would hold us all back.

I don't think you are in a position to guarantee that.

I don't think its embarrassing either, I'm 100% correct. I have already given examples of how this occurs all over the world all the time.

A student doing a degree in Edinburgh as its cheaper than London does not have the same right to decide the future of Scotland for the next thousand years as a Scottish person. That's a simple, reasonable statement of fact.

I don't think its embarrassing either, I'm 100% correct. I have already given examples of how this occurs all over the world all the time.

A student doing a degree in Edinburgh as its cheaper than London does not have the same right to decide the future of Scotland for the next thousand years as a Scottish person. That's a simple, reasonable statement of fact.

Go away.

My name is in my profile. I'm getting fed up of being accused of being an alias, if you want to do it again take it up with the mods.

Native Americans and Aborigines also have many rights that residents of America/Australia don't have. Its a very common thing, I knew it would provoke the hysterical reaction we are seeing here though.

Aye you've given lots of excellent examples. Like fishing and a golf course. Gid wan.

In a fair and open vote, 47% of the people born here apparently didn't vote for Independence. Would less than 50% reject Independence for a potential country that is holding extremely questionable, undemocratic votes before it's even gained full statehood? Absolutely. Nae. Chance.

I think my vision for an Independent Scotland is completely different to yours.

Aye you've given lots of excellent examples. Like fishing and a golf course. Gid wan.

In a fair and open vote, 47% of the people born here apparently didn't vote for Independence. Would less than 50% reject Independence for a potential country that is holding extremely questionable, undemocratic votes before it's even gained full statehood? Absolutely. Nae. Chance.

I think my vision for an Independent Scotland is completely different to yours.

I don't think our visions are different at all.

I have also given the examples of Native Americans and Aborigines, both of whom are granted lots of rights that resident Americans and Australians don't get.

There is nothing undemocratic about it.

I think I just have the balls to think independently and objectively is really the difference here. Nobody has put forward a single valid point criticising what I've said, as the truth is there aren't any. But still you all have a go.

As I said, if you have a valid criticism of what I've said lets hear it. So far nobody has provided even one, though I've basically been called a w****r.

I'll ask you a question, if I move to France tomorrow do I have the same right to determine the future of France as a French person?

If so when do I get this right, is it as soon as I cross the border, do I have to eat a baguette when does it happen?

Archived