Polls and predictions

Granny Danger

Jo Swinson wont win. U can bookmark this.

I don't think she will either. It's a relatively tough seat for the SNP, though. Why was East Dumbartonshire's "no" vote so high?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think she will either. It's a relatively tough seat for the SNP, though. Why was East Dumbartonshire's "no" vote so high?

More affluent I guess, boundary used to be Clydebank and Milngavie.... shoe in labour MP. But it changed. Clydebank was incorporated into West Dunbartonshire and the more affluent suburbs Milngavie, bearsden, Bishopbriggs etc became east Dunbartonshire...

More affluent I guess, boundary used to be Clydebank and Milngavie.... shoe in labour MP. But it changed. Clydebank was incorporated into West Dunbartonshire and the more affluent suburbs Milngavie, bearsden, Bishopbriggs etc became east Dunbartonshire...

Is Lenzie is in that constituency as well or is it in with Kirky

That takes things back to pre-SDP breakaway territory for them, which in Scottish terms means Orkney & Shetland plus David Steel and Russell Johnston's old seats, which is at the upper end of what they are being predicted to get this time if Moore and Kennedy hold on.

When all else fails, lie through your teeth.

Dodgy methodology that will be designed to try to encourage tactical voting.

Archived