Polls and predictions

Granny Danger

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we expect a real Murphy bounce in this one? His last stand!

I don't think it can possibly be worse for him to be honest.

I saw some canvassing results earlier on from twitter. Think it was from Glasgow central.

32 SNP to 7 labour :lol:

I can't imagine any Project Fear 0.1 tactics working now to seriously diminish SNP votes, nor dirt digging on major SNP figures by the Unionists. I am a bit concerned though about the dafter, slightly cultish element in the SNP who see any differing viewpoint as evidence of treachery to Wallace and Gromit Bruce, eminently portrayed sometimes in the Standard and occasionally in Wings over Scotland. I'm very wary of bandwagons and terrified by intolerant popular movements, so would urge those too enthusiastically pointing out the polls to undecided or otherwise inclined voters to chill out a bit and not laugh in their faces just yet.

There was an ICM poll out today giving the torys a 6 point lead.

Just seen the detailed tables for this. In the (small) Scottish sub sample it has the Tories on 35% and Labour on 12%. :lol:

I don't think it can possibly be worse for him to be honest.

I saw some canvassing results earlier on from twitter. Think it was from Glasgow central.

32 SNP to 7 labour :lol:

^^^ 7 fucking idiots, imo

I can't imagine any Project Fear 0.1 tactics working now to seriously diminish SNP votes, nor dirt digging on major SNP figures by the Unionists. I am a bit concerned though about the dafter, slightly cultish element in the SNP who see any differing viewpoint as evidence of treachery to Wallace and Gromit Bruce, eminently portrayed sometimes in the Standard and occasionally in Wings over Scotland. I'm very wary of bandwagons and terrified by intolerant popular movements, so would urge those too enthusiastically pointing out the polls to undecided or otherwise inclined voters to chill out a bit and not laugh in their faces just yet.

Show one example of that from Wings. You're just being typically aggressively reasonable, trying to show how balanced and smart you are.

I've read Wings every day for about three years and have never noticed anything other than a professionalism and integrity that shames all MSM in the entire UK print and broadcast.

Show one example of that from Wings. You're just being typically aggressively reasonable, trying to show how balanced and smart you are.

I've read Wings every day for about three years and have never noticed anything other than a professionalism and integrity that shames all MSM in the entire UK print and broadcast.

That.... explains a lot :lol:

Have you? I've read a lot of Wings. He tends to back up what he says. It just makes zoomers mad, is all.

There's a lot of good stuff on wings but he tends to nitpick and his writing style is rather condescending, IMO.

I have no interest in engagement with FurryArsehole other than to expose the utter cretin that he is.

Funnily enough have the same thoughts about you, but wouldn't call you an arsehole.

Would merely point out your posting history contains you saying the SNP are 'vile' and you wouldn't vote for anyone who didn't put all of the people of Britain first, and that London is the holy grail of the UK and you're quite happy for Scotland to keep 'servicing' it.

Think we know who's the troll here.

Funnily enough have the same thoughts about you, but wouldn't call you an arsehole.

Would merely point out your posting history contains you saying the SNP are 'vile' and you wouldn't vote for anyone who didn't put all of the people of Britain first, and that London is the holy grail of the UK and you're quite happy for Scotland to keep 'servicing' it.

Think we know who's the troll here.

Whilst I no longer stand by those comments I would say they're the work of a harmless Britnat, absolutely nothing compared to your paedophile comments and the "Heinrich Himmler" jibe.

Whilst I no longer stand by those comments I would say they're the work of a harmless Britnat, absolutely nothing compared to your paedophile comments and the "Heinrich Himmler" jibe.

I can't make up my mind if you're trolling now, and your going to do a big 'I'M ACTUALLY VOTING LABOUR, LOL!!!!!' reveal on or around election day, or if you were trolling back then.

I can't make up my mind if you're trolling now, and your going to do a big 'I'M ACTUALLY VOTING LABOUR, LOL!!!!!' reveal on or around election day, or if you were trolling back then.

Going on past experience, he's definitely trolling now. Watch him then calm down post election again and then people will be all "you're alright" before he decides to go on another trolling mission.

Kind of wishing I had applied for a postal vote so I could prove it to you guys. End of last year my (now) ex and one of my best mates kinda talked me round the inevitability of independence. I'm open about the fact it's not my first choice (federalism is) but my viewpoint is that it's better to accept the inevitability and think ahead to how I personally would like an independent Scotlland to function than to sit in the corner and throw faeces at the wall when it's fairly obvious that Scotland will be independent in the next 10 years or so.

Archived