Polls and predictions

Granny Danger

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be a weird one if it was. The field work must have been post the leaders debate and #frenchgate and all the evidence had been to suggest that SNP support had galvanised because of those two events.

This, however if labour have closed ie to 10 points... it could still be an outlier

Any idea when poll will be officially published?

This, however if labour have closed ie to 10 points... it could still be an outlier

Any idea when poll will be officially published?

Another option is that the absolute SNP numbers haven't moved beyond the usual MoE but labour seeing a boost from defecting Tory/LD stragglers thus decreasing the relative SNP lead.

Another option is that the absolute SNP numbers haven't moved beyond the usual MoE but labour seeing a boost from defecting Tory/LD stragglers thus decreasing the relative SNP lead.

I believe Mr Bairn was polled for this? I think he mentioned that the independence question was asked. Could be a rise in this? Mr Bairn, would I be right in the indy question being asked?

I believe Mr Bairn was polled for this? I think he mentioned that the independence question was asked. Could be a rise in this? Mr Bairn, would I be right in the indy question being asked?

I'm not sure that's particularly news worthy in the context of the election. It's most likely Labour closing the lead. Especially given the YG blogs talk of the SNP vote 'softening'

Not really sure what would classify as Newsworthy, It would have to be a massive Labour shift in their favour or the SNP breaking further away. Probably just YouGov being cockteasing bitches.

Archived