Polls and predictions

Granny Danger

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like the referendum, I'm struggling to keep an anchor on my optimism again!

That said, I'll be happy with 40-45, as long as they include Donohoe, Curran, Sarwar, Alexander x 2, Murray, Osborne and a few select others.

May2015 Election @May2015NS · 25m25 minutes ago

New YGov/Scotland poll tonight. We hear it's newsworthy... All recent polls have put SNP in mid-40s and Labour in high 20s: who's up/down?

Increase in SNP fig, according to twitter. But the real newsworthy thing they are referring to is 52% now back indy when dont knows are removed.

New YGov/Scotland poll tonight. We hear it's newsworthy... All recent polls have put SNP in mid-40s and Labour in high 20s: who's up/down?

A bounce for Labour IMO, but guess we'll have to wait and see.

Is this likely to be linked to yougov's projection this afternoon? They actually had SNP at 55 seats, although with some trends suggesting a slight labour fight back in some constituencies.

Increase in SNP fig, according to twitter. But the real newsworthy thing they are referring to is 52% now back indy when dont knows are removed.

where you seeing that mate?

Last time they said a Scotland only poll was 'newsworthy' it was basically in line with other polls.

My prediction is the SNP have broken the 50% barrier.

Not sure jmothecat, feeling is Labour have made decent gains. Although poll will take into account wee nic winning the you gov poll and then the smear campaign. That could cause an up word shift?

Last time they said a Scotland only poll was 'newsworthy' it was basically in line with other polls.

My prediction is the SNP have broken the 50% barrier.

I suspect labour will have broken 30. The big news will be where the votes have come from.

Guess we'll see later on!

Would be a weird one if it was. The field work must have been post the leaders debate and #frenchgate and all the evidence had been to suggest that SNP support had galvanised because of those two events.

Archived