The Rose v Musselburgh. Scottish Cup Semi Final

Dr V

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously?,you lose a scottish cup semi and you moan about the raffle prizes.A lot of your problems come from the bowling club mentality of the committee and 'supporters' affecting the dressing room.Trust me your superiority complex is costing you more than a ten pound raffle prize.

And I wasn't moaning either,I only posted what others were moaning about.as I said I didn't even buy a raffle ticket.but I will tell you the latest gulburt.a rose committee man was saying today that Musselburgh did indeed make a mistake with prizes and will increase the prize money the next time lithgie are at Musselburgh.and Il still no buy any ????

Guest brycey

And I wasn't moaning either,I only posted what others were moaning about.as I said I didn't even buy a raffle ticket.but I will tell you the latest gulburt.a rose committee man was saying today that Musselburgh did indeed make a mistake with prizes and will increase the prize money the next time lithgie are at Musselburgh.and Il still no buy any

fecks sake eer no still gaun oan aboot this yet get ower it lol

You came on here complaining about people only getting a tenner. Makes you sound ever so slightly grasping. I appreciate we don't move in Linlithgow's financial circles. I apologise if we don't offer the untold fortunes you have become accustomed to.

You came on here complaining about people only getting a tenner. Makes you sound ever so slightly grasping. I appreciate we don't move in Linlithgow's financial circles. I apologise if we don't offer the untold fortunes you have become accustomed to.

em no i wasn't complaining,i was only posting what others were saying.and rightly so.and what abot the rose squad and committee getting sent down the road to the ship for hospitality.and getting told by the pub staff there was none.classy.

Loathe as i am to enter into this trivia, it was a mistake. Nothing to do with moving in different circles. It was always the intention to pay out more but there was a bit of a communications mix up given how busy everyone was. That's about it. Time this was locked. The game is over, we won't be writing to the sfa, Musselburgh are in the final. Good luck and good night. :)

I cant answer the second point. Your committee were given hospitality before the match and at half time. Strange not after the game.

it was the players as well after the game.but as htg says lets leave it.and also good luck in the final.

Archived