Final fife derby of the season..

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe we all forget he started as a midfielder or us but wing-back is a stretch i think. He doesn't have the engine. I've seen him destroyed for lack of pace in centre-mid. I'd still rather have him in the team than out though.

Maybe we all forget he started as a midfielder or us but wing-back is a stretch i think. He doesn't have the engine. I've seen him destroyed for lack of pace in centre-mid. I'd still rather have him in the team than out though.

I'd have agreed with this before Saturday but it worked very well and would leave well alone. As Muzz says Buchanan did well when he came on and almost scored twice and he was only on the park for 10mins.

Dumbarton highlights very good.

Strange decision to play Nat at left wing back ahead of Kenny or Halsman. As much as I like Nat he's not going to beat a man and put a cross in. Don't remember him ever putting a cross in.

Get Nat back in the middle and Kenny out left. Move TOB back into holding mid where he belongs instead of Marshall and we have a decent team. The front three should probably stay as they are looking at the stats. If thats what they can create then let them at it. I'm told Buchanan did well after coming on so maybe the only shout for a change up top.

The boys did well on Saturday but the selection still wasn't our best i think.

The TOB in midfield shouts confuse me. He works really hard and can break up play but his passing is poor and he rarely picks out a player. Was impressed with him on Saturday last 10 but would play him centre half.

The TOB in midfield shouts confuse me. He works really hard and can break up play but his passing is poor and he rarely picks out a player. Was impressed with him on Saturday last 10 but would play him centre half.

TOB should always be the sitting midfielder imo, as proved when he moved there on Saturday. Gives the ball away more when centre half, as he often has to try a long ball and ends up with the opposition.

His tackling is excellent but if he miss times one, he'll probably be carded. The Rovers have the players who can take advantage of that.

( not that I'm saying they are divers)

Will we get in away end with these?

I would think you would be ok Vince. Your having to go to the office to get a ticket anyway so they will just give you one for our end. Last game we were there I guy I know who isn't working got a jobseekers discount ticket and he got in our end.

Feeble that this is now the biggest derby in the internationally unrecognised kingdom of fife. One thing can be safely predicted, record number of cases of bleeding eyes in a + e the night, due to the shall we say rustic football on display

Feeble that this is now the biggest derby in the internationally unrecognised kingdom of fife. One thing can be safely predicted, record number of cases of bleeding eyes in a + e the night, due to the shall we say rustic football on display

Who shat in your handbag?

Who shat in your handbag?

Falkirk fans seem to have perma-seethe about them lately. Absolutely shiting it that Queens will finish above them. Painful stuff from a once proud giant of Scottish football. I only wish i could watch the silky football they served up in their recent narrow wins against us every week. It was breathtaking stuff.

Archived