Final fife derby of the season..

..or will it be the final one for a while?

When our season ended 3 weeks ago with great performances with no pressure, todays game had a bit of pressure again and we blew it..season over again.

Are we going to play some football again..or we going to roll over for our neighbours to help them out. If Cowden beat us on Wednesday then I would consider them safe. Big game for them. We've got nothing to play for now. Cowdenbeath win.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

..or will it be the final one for a while?

When our season ended 3 weeks ago with great performances with no pressure, todays game had a bit of pressure again and we blew it..season over again.

Are we going to play some football again..or we going to roll over for our neighbours to help them out. If Cowden beat us on Wednesday then I would consider them safe. Big game for them. We've got nothing to play for now. Cowdenbeath win.

That would be a nice neighbourly thing to do.

I hope he doesn't dick about with the formation and line up - but I think he will. I still wouldn't play Higgins and Id play Buchanan but I hope he plays the same team.

Can't see us winning this but it's another game against another team with nothing to play for...

I can see a similar team to flakirk last midweek with a view to a bigger effort vs livi. f**k that shit though. Aim to go out and win both and it would be an odd set of results to see us down if we did win them both

Cowden love a win at Stark's late on in the season. Have a feeling they'll get the usual 2-1 win.

Wouldn't be overly upset but I remember being livid last season as the team just didn't give a shit. Would like to see us playing well and maybe trying a few things out.

Think Murray will ring the changes too. Nade and Elliot to start, perhaps?

Cowden love a win at Stark's late on in the season. Have a feeling they'll get the usual 2-1 win.

Wouldn't be overly upset but I remember being livid last season as the team just didn't give a shit. Would like to see us playing well and maybe trying a few things out.

Think Murray will ring the changes too. Nade and Elliot to start, perhaps?

God help us if he does! Only changes I would make is bring in Anderson and Moon for the 2 donkeys( Fox +McKay) the team actually played ok it was sadly there fellow team mate who lost the game for us with that idiotic tackle.

[quote name="Paco" post="9355199" timestamp="1428248200"

We'll send you Lewis Milne over. You're short a midfielder and he can teach you how to try out a Gazza type flick.

Surely Jimmy will make no changes to the starting 11 who did so well against Dumbarton? Higgins is the only player who I might replace but I'm for consistency and a winning team should remain unchanged for me.

We showed a much improved level of motivation and desire in our last game than I have seen all season. Rovers might be on a bit of a downer after missing out on the promotion play off and we need to fight harder than them in every position to go for the 3 points.

Chopper coming back in has provided a massive boost and great to see Kenny coming on as a sub and looking hungry for game time against Dumbo. If we can get Deono back in the team then we have more than enough to stay up.

In all honesty I felt worried as I walked into the ground on Saturday and early signs were not promising but we soon turned things around.

We have lost a few great Cowden supporters in recent times and it would be so good to turn things around and stay up after such a long and challenging season.

Surely Jimmy will make no changes to the starting 11 who did so well against Dumbarton? Higgins is the only player who I might replace but I'm for consistency and a winning team should remain unchanged for me.

We showed a much improved level of motivation and desire in our last game than I have seen all season. Rovers might be on a bit of a downer after missing out on the promotion play off and we need to fight harder than them in every position to go for the 3 points.

Chopper coming back in has provided a massive boost and great to see Kenny coming on as a sub and looking hungry for game time against Dumbo. If we can get Deono back in the team then we have more than enough to stay up.

In all honesty I felt worried as I walked into the ground on Saturday and early signs were not promising but we soon turned things around.

We have lost a few great Cowden supporters in recent times and it would be so good to turn things around and stay up after such a long and challenging season.

Strange decision to play Nat at left wing back ahead of Kenny or Halsman. As much as I like Nat he's not going to beat a man and put a cross in. Don't remember him ever putting a cross in.

Get Nat back in the middle and Kenny out left. Move TOB back into holding mid where he belongs instead of Marshall and we have a decent team. The front three should probably stay as they are looking at the stats. If thats what they can create then let them at it. I'm told Buchanan did well after coming on so maybe the only shout for a change up top.

The boys did well on Saturday but the selection still wasn't our best i think.

Agree it was strange to see Nat there but it worked. Wouldn't change it defensively. Buchanan did very well when he came on actually.

Marshall did fine and doesn't deserve dropped on this occasion.

Thomson

Brownlie Armstrong (bae) TOB

Tosher Robertson Marshall Wedderburn

Kudus

Buchanan Nish

That's it for me.

Archived