Dundee FC vs Dundee United.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First post on this thread.

I always think that the team who deserves to win in a football game is that one that shows the desire, passion and commitment. Moreso in a derby game.

The team that showed that desire passion and commitment was Dundee. Well done; I hope the Dees savour it and have a good weekend.

First post on this thread.I always think that the team who deserves to win in a football game is that one that shows the desire, passion and commitment. Moreso in a derby game.The team that showed that desire passion and commitment was Dundee. Well done; I hope the Dees savour it and have a good weekend.

Pretty much agree all round. Cheers

The very last pic with the seething dabs, especially the fat rager in the middle giving Dave the finger for taking a pic :lol:

Absolute gold.

On a side note: Dave, I need a pic of Greg Stewart doing his Fojut celebration as my avatar. I need this in my life, please make it happen. Thank you in advance.

Those photos of the Derry :lol: Looks like the same section photographed every time, yet the people in the photo change every time, what happens in there?!

On a side note: Dave, I need a pic of Greg Stewart doing his Fojut celebration as my avatar. I need this in my life, please make it happen. Thank you in advance.

Seconded.

Those photos of the Derry :lol: Looks like the same section photographed every time, yet the people in the photo change every time, what happens in there?!

What doesn't happen in there is a more suited question! Fine atmosphere in the derry, roof about come off last night!

It is mental and always has been.

I was at the Aberdeen game and after McGinn equalised it was like I was standing in the middle of a motorway.

I ended up 20 yards from where i was sitting celebrating with someone I'd never met before and my shoulder hasn't been the same for 3 weeks now.

It's fucking great.

The very last pic with the seething dabs, especially the fat rager in the middle giving Dave the finger for taking a pic :lol:

Absolute gold.

Stewart is only doing that celebration because he didnt see how the ball ended up in the net, so I dont think he's copying Fojut. You can see from the Cox camera that he wasnt looking when the keeper fucked it.

Stewart is only doing that celebration because he didnt see how the ball ended up in the net, so I dont think he's copying Fojut. You can see from the Cox camera that he wasnt looking when the keeper fucked it.

Stop spoiling everyone's fun

Grown men weeping in the cox stand at full time.

That's what it means to beat Dundees big team.

TBF the smell from a stadium full of Dundonians would be overpowering...

I'm sure your Grandfather was in tears after United 17.5 (SEVENTEEN AND A HALF) year derby drought ended, or was he a Dee like most?

As opposed to no-one weeping in the shankly.

Reasons could be that your fans have given up and lack the fight or passion just like your tin pot players and coaching staff or simply that there was no-one left come the final whistle?

That final Derry rhumba was just too much for you to bear wasn't it?

Touched a nerve there..........

Interesting that no ones denying it though.

Enjoy it dees , god knows you've earned it.

Was in the coxy and never seen it myself so can't confirm or deny.pretty awesome you could see it from the shankly though*.

*or did you stay away and watch on TV due to a poor run of form?

Thanks. We really are enjoying it. No coincidence it's been glorious weather since the rightful order is restored.

:D

Archived