The St Mirren 2015/2016 Season Thread

Chick Young saying that St Mirren are in financial trouble and if Kenny McLean had not been sold people wouldnt have been paid.

Looks like Tesco will get their roundabout at the bottom of Renfrew Road then lol

Chick Young saying that St Mirren are in financial trouble and if Kenny McLean had not been sold people wouldnt have been paid.

Looks like Tesco will get their roundabout at the bottom of Renfrew Road then lol

Delighting in the financial problems of another club?

That's behaviour I simply cannot condone.

Delighting in the financial problems of another club?That's behaviour I simply cannot condone.

Nope. Not delighting in it i am just wondering how the most corrupt local council will bend the law to bail the Buddies out this time..My money is on Tesco getting their roundabout in return for some sponsorship deal.

Time will tell.

So in actual fact we have millions in the bank :lol: . Can't remember the last time Chick got anything right.

In all seriousness that thought did cross my mind, the transfer was baffling at the time and would explain a lot.

The corrupt council tried their best to kill the deal!

Looking forward to playing St Mirren next season. Always thought they're similar to us, the other saints, Dundee, Partick & the scum. All have reached the top flight at some point during the last few decades. Just hope we make it back up before they do, which I fully expect to happen.

Well it's been a long time coming and those fingernails finally gave way for St Mirren.

Impressive a 2nd flight club stayed up that long to be fair.

Horrible looking ground to visit, especially as a replacement for Tynecastle.

Well it's been a long time coming and those fingernails finally gave way for St Mirren.

Impressive a 2nd flight club stayed up that long to be fair.

Horrible looking ground to visit, especially as a replacement for Tynecastle.

I wouldn't care how the stadium looks, our style of football will make your eyes bleed...

Archived