This weekend

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wisen up U cock, nae 1s interested in what uve gotta say about ocht. Eccles says it how he sees it. A personally think edu are on a different league from rest but they have only played their strongest XI on a handful o games this season (whitehill welfare, wigtown x3 and saints) they Ken they can play fringe players against rest and still 9times out o 10 come away wi result

See my opinion has ruffled a feather yet again! Canne seem to win eh? Just cause I say Wigtown are the best team in the league I'm an idiot? Can you no surprise me by calling me something different? Anyway can anyone tell me how to delete my account on here? I can't seem to find it. At my nanas today an she told me to leave the pie and bovril scene as it was disrupting my mass duties.

Wisen up U cock, nae 1s interested in what uve gotta say about ocht. Eccles says it how he sees it. A personally think edu are on a different league from rest but they have only played their strongest XI on a handful o games this season (whitehill welfare, wigtown x3 and saints) they Ken they can play fringe players against rest and still 9times out o 10 come away wi result

So you've watched all the edu games this season, aye right. They obviously aren't capable of winning 9 times out of 10 playing fringe players as their league form points out, won 12, drew 2 and lost 8.

I'm a big Newton fan but the league is Wigtown's to lose now, I can't see them dropping points against any of the teams they have left to face. Their squad too strong and big to throw it away now.

See my opinion has ruffled a feather yet again! Canne seem to win eh? Just cause I say Wigtown are the best team in the league I'm an idiot? Can you no surprise me by calling me something different? Anyway can anyone tell me how to delete my account on here? I can't seem to find it. At my nanas today an she told me to leave the pie and bovril scene as it was disrupting my mass duties.

Don't go pal! Your blatant attempts to try and entice someone into making a sectarian comment were a good read.

P.S I see beardyeccles is also talking about leaving the beard forum? It must be you?

P.P.S I love you (that's the follow up to the poofy film that burds love)

Where's all this talk about jacking coming from eccles?

Surely your familiar with the saying.....

A quitter never wins and a winner never quits.

Have a word wae yer nana and see if she can find ye a backbone fae somewhere, it'll help ye tae stand upright and at least look the part, aw the best fur the rest o' the season and in life in general.

Archived