The big number 2

Grim O'Grady

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both ww and spartans have big rebuilding jobs to do. If City don't get promoted I can't see either team getting near them next season, I imagine they'll keep the majority of their squad and by all accounts both ww and spartans are losing a few......

:jerry

quite enjoying this thread like...

:P

Oh it's Tam the Bam the disappearing man :)

What a forum eh the likes of you and Grimbo dinnae even have to try and put the boot into WW our own fans do it for you.

Can't really criticise players for missing games if manager goes on jollys during season as well ? Just my opinion :o

Did think it was a bit hypocritical him continually caning players on his blog about missing games then saying he misses (last) Wednesday because of a family holiday.

Oh it's Tam the Bam the disappearing man :)

What a forum eh the likes of you and Grimbo dinnae even have to try and put the boot into WW our own fan does it for you.

Sorted Rab ;)

It's a forum all aboot opinions I suppose

No sure what was in magoos porridge yesterday :D

EK v Edinburgh Uni next Sat. Away to Dalbeatiie and Vale stiil to be rescheduled.

I thought everyone had to finish their league games by next Saturday.

Good job the championship was decided weeks ago,could've been major controversy there.

I thought everyone had to finish their league games by next Saturday. Good job the championship was decided weeks ago,could've been major controversy there.

Think you're right newky, but think the fact that city had it won has meant they have scheduled fixtures after Saturday rather than squeeze them in. I'd still like to think that it wouldn't mean an advantage to someone playing for the second spot though.

Archived