The big number 2

Grim O'Grady

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't really criticise players for missing games if manager goes on jollys during season as well ? Just my opinion :o

Any other issues you pair want to air on here? It's a great help for WW.

Any other issues you pair want to air on here? It's a gryeat help for WW.

yeh imagine having the gall to put thoughts on a social football site. The content off the posts are hardly top secret.in fact micky (rightly so) takes pleasure in the numbers that read his blog . Are u saying we have no right to put our thoughts forward when imo there's issues that have been there for months.looks like we're only allowed to post when everything is roses in the garden and its back patting banter

yeh imagine having the gall to put thoughts on a social football site. The content off the posts are hardly top secret.in fact micky (rightly so) takes pleasure in the numbers that read his blog . Are u saying we have no right to put our thoughts forward when imo there's issues that have been there for months.looks like we're only allowed to post when everything is roses in the garden and its back patting banter

At the end of the day you can please yourself what you post but I struggle to see what the point is in airing negatives on here about your own club.

I'm sure whoever goes it won't be the end off the world. I remember the meltdown when last season's player of the year bruce left and he is a prime example of the grass is not always greener.fir what it's worth and its prob not a lot imo I would be scouting the best young talent in the eos leagues ww won't compete on terms with Spartans bonnyrigg etc but in name we have a good selling point

I think it is not helpful to start criticism after defeats.

what purpose does it serve even if they players are moving on next season (which is true if I may add ), they are currently contracted to whitehill, surely give their all until then.

I like mikey Lawson as a manager but I do find it it bizzare he points the fingers at some of his players in the blog, which is the first rule in coaching ,never to aire your troubles in public and also that he goes on holiday during the season

I think what whitehill need to do is have a 4 year plan, go and look around,good youth teams, top amateur , eos , etc and sign good young players and give them a chance to develop and then build them up to when they can challenge

going out to sign mercinaries or players who come to whitehill for cash etc wont be beneficial , I feel they need hungry players who finds it an honour to play for whitehill.

Defeat is not life and death, it is how you react to it,

all the best to whitehill for the rest of the season.

Far Away Supporter

Lfir what it's worth and its prob not a lot imo I would be scouting the best young talent in the eos leagues ww won't compete on terms with Spartans bonnyrigg etc but in name we have a good selling point

This is groundbreaking we could win the league next season :P

Losses to Vale and Strollers with a patched up side and could have gone either way. But yes losses and expectation at WW is to win these games.

Today patched up doesn't come close. 9 first teamers + James Flynn and Jack Jardine with 5 x U20s rushing over from their own game on the 3G to fill the bench. With Gareth Thom and Darren McGlashan both limping off by the time Bryan Young upended their forward and saw red there were 6 first teamers left.

Mickey's said in his blog he wished he'd brought cover in but then again he's spent most of the season trying to keep a squad of 17 happy.

I'm missing something here. The clammer that having issues with poor performances is not the done thing in football....

Talk about things like Kiddos poor back pass that led to Bryan getting sent off then. You came straight on with WW having the worst disciplinary record in Scottish football and Mickey walking on egg shells around his players.

This is groundbreaking we could win the league next season :P

Losses to Vale and Strollers with a patched up side and could have gone either way. But yes losses and expectation at WW is to win these games.

Today patched up doesn't come close. 9 first teamers + James Flynn and Jack Jardine with 5 x U20s rushing over from their own game on the 3G to fill the bench. With Gareth Thom and Darren McGlashan both limping off by the time Bryan Young upended their forward and saw red there were 6 first teamers left.

Mickey's said in his blog he wished he'd brought cover in but then again he's spent most of the season trying to keep a squad of 17 happy.

it makes my piss boil this keeping everyone happy comment that seems to be thrown out constantly. Football has always been straightforward get a jersey play well keep it.miss a game someone takes your place plays well your out he's in. Easy. The amount off games players have missed over the last 18 months it should be am easy principle to apply at whitehill

Talk about things like Kiddos poor back pass that led to Bryan getting sent off then. You came straight on with WW having the worst disciplinary record in Scottish football and Mickey walking on egg shells around his players.

so first off all u pick us up on not slating the team then u go on to mention individual errors and players.....i clearly stated that some reds cards are sods law in football which today's one falls into but I'm sure it's crystal clear that Whitehills red card count for a good while has been unacceptable no

so first off all u pick us up on not slating the team then u go on to mention individual errors and players.....i clearly stated that some reds cards are sods law in football which today's one falls into but I'm sure it's crystal clear that Whitehills red card count for a good while has been unacceptable no

I just used it as an example of discussing 'poor performances' ... certainly didn't mean to single out Kiddo who put in a captains shift in the middle of the park alongside so much inexperience.

The red card count definitely needs to improve but I wouldn't go labelling us as the worst disciplined team in Scotland. As I said at the start I don't understand why a 'supporter' of a club would want to air negative comments on here.

Well I'm sure someone will be able to Find Whitehills standing in the disipline table....and I'm glad it's been made clear that it's only welcomed here to post when your team is winning and all is great. Oh and any posts made are general observations that anyone could make in fact they are so general u prob could even have made them without being a ww supported or even watching them. Can u imagine the horror if it was revealed about a training ground bust up or a behind the scenes fall out

Archived