The big number 2

Grim O'Grady

Another interesting night in the race for the top places. EK still huge favourites, but whitehill applying the pressure to gretna for that all important 'bookies pay out on each way for top three' place. Some small fortunes hinging on the next nine days.

As an aside, the more I read the topic title, the more I think it's a description of the spartans lowland league season.....

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aye, six teams still able to make the second spot, big games this Saturday , but Ye have to fancy Kilbie now!

Why's that dal ?

I think we crept into 4th last night ;)

Stirling Uni will be up for it Saturday I'm sure.

Any news on their rearranged games yet ?

Surely the league has to be played out on the last day without any advantages ?

Why's that dal ?

I think we crept into 4th last night ;)

Stirling Uni will be up for it Saturday I'm sure.

Any news on their rearranged games yet ?

Surely the league has to be played out on the last day without any advantages ?

just my opinion pal, going on form only! Can't see you winning all your remaining games

just my opinion pal, going on form only! Can't see you winning all your remaining games

Only 2 behind are yous gonnae lie doon to them like ?

They've also got both unis plus the Vale, admit they are on form but you canny see them winning all 4 either surely ?

We've got Ed Uni away Sat, finish with Gala home, in between the Champions come to Rosewell, still to beat us after 2 attempts this season,albeit draws (also TTB s comments about us this week haven't gone unnoticed :D) by the way.

Stirling Uni not out it either ?

Only 2 behind are yous gonnae lie doon to them like ?

They've also got both unis plus the Vale, admit they are on form but you canny see them winning all 4 either surely ?

We've got Ed Uni away Sat, finish with Gala home, in between the Champions come to Rosewell, still to beat us after 2 attempts this season,albeit draws (also TTB s comments about us this week haven't gone unnoticed :D) by the way.

Stirling Uni not out it either ?

aye, that's why I said six teams to fight it out!

thoughts Newkie....

clear out required?

when was the last time WW lost to Edin Uni?

Wasn't there today so can't comment.

Our keeper sent off at 1-1 prob up against it from there with converted penalty.

Seem to be relying a lot on our 20s lads,they're getting thrown in at the deep end a lot lately.

I'm still getting over last week never mind this week's result if I'm honest. :(

WW are not alone Newky, Spartans are also a shambles..

Kevin Twaddle must be in with a shout for the WW job?

Who will replace DS at the Spartans family next season?

I take it your looking for bites wi that post :o

Has Mickey packed in like ?

Twaddle :D

Seems like today firmed up EK as second and gretna in 3rd. Stirling, spartans, star and whitehill to fight it out for the 4,5, 6 and 7th spots.

Those who lumped on gretna for top 3 will be delighted. Not as much as those who lumped on city!

I like micky as a manager I hope he's around ww for years to come.but fk me it's been horrific the disipline for a long time. Yes some sending offs are harsh and unlucky but without any research and Il stand corrected if im wrong whitehill must have the worst disipline in Scottish football. The ethos off micky blog is constantly walking about the players on egg shells and a story every week about 2/3 players missing lifts or off on a jolly.....A changing room full off strong characters doesn't seem to be working

Do you think WW will keep most of the squad for next season?

Rumours going around that most of the players are leaving for pastures new!!

Somerville to Spartans

Kidd to Newtongrange star

Macintosh to Penicuik

Only rumours though

Somerville to Spartans

Macintosh to Penicuik

Only rumours though

Howay jelly give it a break :D

Read the Bonnyrigg juniors thread they're going their as well.

It's that time of year man ;)

Somerville to Spartans

Macintosh to Penicuik

Only rumours though

:lol: ... Jelly Belly away and watch the golf.

I like micky as a manager I hope he's around ww for years to come.but fk me it's been horrific the disipline for a long time. Yes some sending offs are harsh and unlucky but without any research and Il stand corrected if im wrong whitehill must have the worst disipline in Scottish football. The ethos off micky blog is constantly walking about the players on egg shells and a story every week about 2/3 players missing lifts or off on a jolly.....A changing room full off strong characters doesn't seem to be working

Can't really criticise players for missing games if manager goes on jollys during season as well ?

Just my opinion :o

Archived