Podcasts suggestions

greyman

Not sure if in right place. Got fed up listening to music/radio so started listening to comedy podcasts. nearly caught up with the Crabfeast so looking for any suggestions on good comedy podcasts

They don't make them anymore and the references can be a bit dated sometimes but there's 410 episodes of a podcast called Guycast that I'd recommend (and still listen to).

The Bugle is cracking.

The Infinite Monkey Cage is worth a listen but they're not on very often.

Friday Night Comedy and Simon Mayo's Confessions are both worth trying.

Fitba ones to try would be Football Weekly (Guardian) and World Football (BBC World Service)

Another Bugle fan here. Zaltzman and Oliver are superb together. I'm working my way through the back catalogue and i'm up to episode 191, which is the number of consecutive times that ex US President, Gerald Ford's left hand lost to his right hand at paper, scissors, stone.

I also listen to Guardian Football Weekly, BBC World Football Phone, the Football Ramble and the Terrace Podcast.

• 2 weeks later...

If you're in to cycling the bike show from resonance fm is good as is the telegraph cycling podcast.

Also seconds for guardian football weekly and bbc world football phone in.

Others I enjoy are Kermode and mayo film review and fighting talk - though not as good as it used to be

Archived