One of my favourite trips and I'd be gutted if it disappeared from the fixture list....unless we go up, of course.

I see that we have Pat Slattery back on loan, so I'd expect him to start. Interesting to see if the Rooney / Mitchell arrangement is unchanged from last week (could Mitchell play in midfield, letting Rooney drop back behind him?) and I'd keep Carter in the side.

It would take a Dirty Rovers collapse reminiscent of Clyde's last year for us to re-establish a reasonable shot at the title. Unlikely though that is, it's important to keep the momentum going, and the return of Slattery shows that Guus isn't taking anything for granted.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see that we have Pat Slattery back on loan, so I'd expect him to start. Interesting to see if the Rooney / Mitchell arrangement is unchanged from last week (could Mitchell play in midfield, letting Rooney drop back behind him?) and I'd keep Carter in the side.

agreed on carter think he deserves a run

A bit underwhelmed by slattery's return tbh but assume he'll slot in at left back

Has Scott Gibson been injured as notice both he and vinnie berry didn't feature at all last week?

agreed on carter think he deserves a run

A bit underwhelmed by slattery's return tbh but assume he'll slot in at left back

Has Scott Gibson been injured as notice both he and vinnie berry didn't feature at all last week?

Yip, Gibson was injured last week.

Lots of champing at the bit for this, eh bitches.

even by your own pitiful standards this is taking your attention-seeking disorder to a new level - as unloved in your childhood as you are now eh?

even by your own pitiful standards this is taking your attention-seeking disorder to a new level - as unloved in your childhood as you are now eh?

Result of a pitiful life. Abandoned as a very young child by his father, it must have been horrible each night as a different face in a donkey jacket appeared at the door; is this Daddy? Rudely and roughly disappointed on each occasion his loneliness formed to resentment of a drunken whore of a mother who failed him at every turn. Little did he know then she did what she did to protect him.

And now he shelters himself with a band of semi-literate vagabonds to create the illusion that is his life. Small-mindedness manifested by constant references to his circle being "big" and a brutal hatred of the feminine gender evident in routine mocking using female terminology, such as "bitches". Devoid of any meaningful purpose on this planet he devotes his life to commenting and postulating on the meandering a of a lower league football team. Endless copy of the same nonsense without any outcome, other than to satisfy his own neediness and mask his self-loathing. Those that play along don't see the damage they do.

Quite sad really. Hope he finds a way to contentment.

3-0 to the Spiders.

Cheers Ivo. I was thinking the other day about how the playing squad of whatever team is the first in history to drop out from the traditional 'big' leagues will sell themselves to future clubs. You'd think if they can't get motivated for the club they'd at least get going for their own careers. Big brown mark on the CV to be playing for the team that was first to get relegated.

If you were a wee bit closer to Clyde I wouldn't grudge you the three points tomorrow but it'll take a wine to water event to steal it now. Still think the gap between SFL and Lowland is enough over two games to keep you up. As long as the players turn up.

Result of a pitiful life. Abandoned as a very young child by his father, it must have been horrible each night as a different face in a donkey jacket appeared at the door; is this Daddy? Rudely and roughly disappointed on each occasion his loneliness formed to resentment of a drunken whore of a mother who failed him at every turn. Little did he know then she did what she did to protect him.

And now he shelters himself with a band of semi-literate vagabonds to create the illusion that is his life. Small-mindedness manifested by constant references to his circle being "big" and a brutal hatred of the feminine gender evident in routine mocking using female terminology, such as "bitches". Devoid of any meaningful purpose on this planet he devotes his life to commenting and postulating on the meandering a of a lower league football team. Endless copy of the same nonsense without any outcome, other than to satisfy his own neediness and mask his self-loathing. Those that play along don't see the damage they do.

Quite sad really. Hope he finds a way to contentment.

3-0 to the Spiders.

In what way does he deserve this vitriol? He may be very annoying at times but your response is way over the top.

Totally agree with Mr Aggro, 14 replies to a post which involves a 2nd top place team, truly embarrassing. Shows what a league of total diddy teams we are in with.

Perhaps if you had a team which delivered on the pitch you and your pals wouldn't feel the need to constantly post on P&B

In what way does he deserve this vitriol? He may be very annoying at times but your response is way over the top.

Maybe you should read more of his posts, some of which have been very personal and unwarranted against my family. Take your liberal establishment views elsewhere.

in all honesty, i do enjoy your previews Ivo, you are obviously a true football fan, I think i can safely say for a lot of Clyde fans that if Montrose were to be relegated it would be a great loss to us all, in my opinion probably the best away trip in the land (and i include Annan in that). tho 2 trips to Edinburgh might help to compensate that.

If Clyde avoid 10th, i personally wish Monty all the best, and hope you stay up, even better would be if you hump the bowler hat (ahem brown envelope mob!) tomorrow.

Archived