Fear the Walking Dead

1320Lichtie

12 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

I see from my Firestick the Season 6 is slated for October '20. Doubt that's gonna happen.

It starts back on 11th. Unlikely, but they might put it on Amazon early this time around in an attempt to reach a bigger audience for things getting wrapped up over the next year or two. I’ve kind-of always preferred Fear, but think it’s because I opted to start with it. 

ETA: Just seen Mr X’s post then your reply. I thought you meant you doubted it’d be on your Firestick by the 20th not that it wouldn’t be filmed in time.

Edited by 8MileBU

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/05/2021 at 23:06, Boghead ranter said:

Been catching up on the 2nd half of season 6 over the last couple of days. 

Jeezo, they're fairly killing off big characters. 

I've only watched the first 2 eps of the second half and by this rate it'll only be the minor characters left by the end!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
10 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

A couple of episodes this season have been good, a couple that could have fit into 20 mins in true Walking Dead fashion.

Hooked again though.

I got half way through s7 and gave up. Is it worth watching through? 

Just now, coprolite said:

I got half way through s7 and gave up. Is it worth watching through? 

I think so, but I'm a bit of a Walking Dead geek. I watched every episode of TWD, every episode so far of Fear, and every episode of World Beyond. I also have some of the graphic novels.

I have to admit though season 7 dragged on a bit but a great character returns at the end of season 7, season 8 is better so far.

2 hours ago, johnnydun said:

I think so, but I'm a bit of a Walking Dead geek. I watched every episode of TWD, every episode so far of Fear, and every episode of World Beyond. I also have some of the graphic novels.

I have to admit though season 7 dragged on a bit but a great character returns at the end of season 7, season 8 is better so far.

Now i have to watch it just to find out who you're talking about. 

56 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Now i have to watch it just to find out who you're talking about. 

3 hours ago, johnnydun said:

^^^ PADRE

• 5 months later...