Which Scottish game should I review this weekend?

Might be a decent shout. Given that I also review the stadium and McDiarmid Park was the prototype for the 'shoebox stadium', it may be very relevant. Is a decent crowd expected?

Cheers

www.eurofootballstadium.com

Have you been to Alloa or Livingston?

Might be a decent shout. Given that I also review the stadium and McDiarmid Park was the prototype for the 'shoebox stadium', it may be very relevant. Is a decent crowd expected?

Cheers

www.eurofootballstadium.com

Don't really know what to expect crowd wise. Both sets of fans have been given a allocation of 1300 tickets each. Tickets to the public are available on the day of the match and Petrofac are meant to be giving out free tickets to employees (heard that from someone at the football) I think there is about 6 or 7 buses leaving from Alloa. I'm involved in running one of them and we've got a couple of spare seats. Think the rest of the buses are pretty full as well. f**k knows what crowd Livi will bring.

I'm sure Peterhead v Dunfermline will be a 'spectacle' Expect fighting, diving, wrestling, red cards, yellow cards, the referee wishing he was somewhere else, Dunfermline fans attempting to gain entry to Peterhead's hospitality area in a scene like the battle of Helms Deep from Lord of the Rings (ok that happened at Morton but it was amusing nonetheless), John Potter standing around looking clueless shouting 'come on' every minute, Jim McInally being Jim McInally, Falkingham auditioning for the 'Pikey' Olympics, Andy Rodgers fighting thin air shouting 'mon then' and the inevitable Twitter meltdowns afterwards.

boss_2089129a.jpg

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1427571772.971194.jpg

_CB_6114_3719.jpg

Arbroath vs Annan Athletic.

I hope this doesn't come across as patronising because that's genuinely not my intention. I love the fact that, as more and more people in this country unironically refer to themselves as Man Utd/Chelsea/Barcelona fans, there's going to be a few guys travel almost the length of the country to watch Annan.

Arbroath vs Annan Athletic.

I hope this doesn't come across as patronising because that's genuinely not my intention. I love the fact that, as more and more people in this country unironically refer to themselves as Man Utd/Chelsea/Barcelona fans, there's going to be a few guys travel almost the length of the country to watch Annan.

Don't put the poor guy through an Arbroath game FFS!

One win in 2015, utterly depressing down Gayfield way atm

Archived