Renault Grand Modus

If any other readers have knowledge of this car could they help please.

Just bought a new (to us) one of these (2011 model). When driving on dipped headlights and you turn to the left or right a corresponding cornering light comes on.

Is there any way to turn this function off? Can't find anything in the manual that allows it to be turned off and it is seriously pissing me off. I wanted to take a hammer to it but the wife wouldn't let me.

All help gratefully received.

I'm sure I have heard of this being something related to the internal temperature of the vehicle.

You need to find some way of raising the temperature within the vehicle but you also need to be really careful that the heat and air pressure inside dont rise to dangerous levels.

not sure how you would achieve this but some others on here may be able to help.

These lights are meant to help you see round corners in the dark. They can be useful in certain areas - like in Paisley or Johnstone.

I don't think they can be turned off independently but if you've got the driver's handbook it might indicate which fuse you could remove to put them out.

Archived