Gangs Of .....

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, LargsTFC said:

YLF/LYT

Young Largs Fleeto/Largs Young Team the #1 team in NA from 05-18 .                    

Lost young gentlemen, very sad and avoidable.

On 4/11/2015 at 08:55, tongue_tied_danny said:

I have seen or heard from them in years. They always seemed that wee bit more sinister. There was a sort of mythology built up around them and people would speak of them in hushed tones. Are they still on the go?

The head of that gang was convicted of child sex offences.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brave-victim-satans-slaves-bike-6577707

6 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

The head of that gang was convicted of child sex offences.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brave-victim-satans-slaves-bike-6577707

Back in my good/bad old days I knew some of the Slaves from Midlothian. They had a couple of girls who would "service " them all from time to time. One of them used to say that she would do absolutely anything except go near that guy. She said he used to beat her and whip her with barbed wire.

20 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Are you in this video?

no , but I know more or less all of them im not sure about when this was uploaded but now we (Largs) fight with Irvine IYT and AYD ( Ardrossan Young Derry )

no , but I know more or less all of them im not sure about when this was uploaded but now we (Largs) fight with Irvine IYT and AYD ( Ardrossan Young Derry )
I'll fight you all. Bring yir dugs.
Tuesday 08:45. I've only got 15 minutes, bring only 10. I've got Yoga at 09:30.

Growing up in Dundee i remember

Lochee fleet

Beechie mob

Kirkton ****

Fintry shams

Hilltown ****

Whitfield shams

Ardler pak

Meenie utility

Sure the Hilltown had more but can’t remember the names. Thank f**k the gang culture is no more now. Only seems to be wee neds now

From my youth in Partick I can remember the following:

Partick Cross

Young Partick Cross

Tiny Partick Cross

The Chunky

The Bowrie

West End Rebels

The Culbin Spacemen (sprayed their Docs silver)

Scotstoun Fleet

Yoker Toi

The Langie

The Scurvy

Drumchapel had it's own gang culture, far too many to mention.

Lochee fleet
Beechie mob
Kirkton ****
Fintry shams
Hilltown ****
Whitfield shams
Ardler pak
Meenie utility
Sure the Hilltown had more but can’t remember the names. Thank f**k the gang culture is no more now. Only seems to be wee neds now

It always been wee neds. Since back in the 60's.
Most grow out of it before 18. You will have some older 'seniors' that that click with the gang. I personally call them peados, as usually f**k young girls as they are top Bois.
I was in a gang and still to this day will always remember days of running THEM. I'll always be part of that gang.

Ps that gang can go f**k it self. I've got life of crime and madness without 18yo spotted weans.

The Valley scaffs  boys at my school always referred to themselves as Young Valley Boys. Someone wrote on one of the walls 'YVB run the school' which I changed to Run away. Then I checked no one saw me and ran away. 

The 'gangs' I remember from growing up were;

DST - Divit Station Trendies from Inverkeithing

ASP - Auld Shops Posse from the slums of Dalgety Bay, I believe there was also a New Shops Posse

YVB as mentioned above

NRC or NRK - New Rosyth Crew/Cru/Krew/Kru take your pick

Dockyard Boys from Rosyth

I think I 'participated' in gang activity twice. First time a friend was stabbed in Dalgety Bay, so we went mob handed through there the next Friday but couldn't find anyone to batter, we planned to go the next night but after having a few pre drinks decided just to stay in and keep drinking. 

The second time one of the older guys was chased through Beveridge Park in Kirkcaldy by a gang and had his car windscreen smashed.  The weekend after a works van and my mates car full of boys went through for revenge. Me and my wee mates were all geared up for throwing a few punches and trying not to get my Stone Island top ripped, the older lads found the group responsible for smashing the windscreen and steamed in, a couple brought pool cues which they snapped over some poor c**t's heads, after that we kind of lost our appetite for violence and were secretly delighted that the other gang legged it.  I gave up the thug life after that.

The local gangs where I live now make the Scottish gangs look (even more) embarrassingly cringe worthy

8 hours ago, Ylf said:

Lochee fleet

Beechie mob

Kirkton ****

Fintry shams

Hilltown ****

Whitfield shams

Ardler pak

Meenie utility

Utility. :lol:

Gangs of Midlothian -

Gorebridge - Gorebridge Young team, Gorebrige street terriers, Inter Arnie Firm, and last and certainly least Gorebridge street elite where a short lived gang that sprung up after Green street was released.

Mayfield - young fieldies, young mental fieldies

Newtongrange - young grangers, nitten team division

Woodburn - young mental widdies

I can’t remember Bonnyrigg and Dalkeiths as they where that insignificant.

2 hours ago, Raidernation said:

I suspect the gangs around here would just blow any of your wee ned outfits away in seconds.
Not that that’s anything to be proud of.

Crips and Bloods v the local Young teams? Depends if 'Nae Chibs' or not. 

Archived