Falkirk v Cowdenbeath

Dreadful, just shite.

Just looked like nobody gave a f**k. Taiwo & Kerr kept possession quite well in the middle and I thought Leahy was ok but the rest were absolutely garbage.

In an attacking sense we've got very little without Loy and I think Raith will surely beat us on Saturday unless we raise our game significantly.

We need to start thinking about next season too because I think we'll be without a few, not just Loy. With two of sevco, Hibs or the 2nd bottom Premier team in the league we'll have even less chance of promotion next season than we had this.

I thought grant played well

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That shot was never going in, I was right in line with it. If anything it was going out for a throw in. Your keeper made and excellent save from Baird early in the second half, were you even there?

He also had a cracking save from Kerr, of all people.

He also had a cracking save from Kerr, of all people.

Typical Kerr tho....the shot was rising

He was my MOM tho in a poor game

Vaulks wasn't at it for me at right back, McCracken a few shaky moments, Taiwo invisible out right, came on to a game in centre, Cooper, Smith and Morgan not much and MacDonald nearly had one of his crazy runs outs.

I thot Alston actually did well, the first time for a while

Major improvements required for Saturday

Typical Kerr tho....the shot was rising

He was my MOM tho in a poor game

Vaulks wasn't at it for me at right back, McCracken a few shaky moments, Taiwo invisible out right, came on to a game in centre, Cooper, Smith and Morgan not much and MacDonald nearly had one of his crazy runs outs.

I thot Alston actually did well, the first time for a while

Major improvements required for Saturday

Agreed on most counts. Kerr, Leahy and Cooper I thought had good games (two brilliant sliding tackles from Leahy were the highlight of the game - a sad indictment!). Vaulks had probably his worst game in a Falkirk shirt. Sibbald's run along the goalline and then watching the ball harmlessly trickle out was comical.

Agreed on most counts. Kerr, Leahy and Cooper I thought had good games (two brilliant sliding tackles from Leahy were the highlight of the game - a sad indictment!). Vaulks had probably his worst game in a Falkirk shirt. Sibbald's run along the goalline and then watching the ball harmlessly trickle out was comical.

Agreed. I'm WV's #1 fan, but he was atrocious tonight.

I nearly had an aneurym when Sibbs did the hard bit and then watched it roll out.

Leahy ran Kerr close for MOM for me, but his first half display was better than his 2nd

To be fair on Sibbs he was looking to make a pass with three players around him and nothing to hit, whereas Morgan in the first half was all on his own with plenty time in a similar position and still managed to pass straight to a Cowdenbeath player.

Its a game I want to forget quickly and was thinking no way am I gonna look at the highlights but Im still quite in the dark fully over the goal, even tho Im in the main stand....hmmmmmmm

Archived