League Table

Cicero

There are a few discrepancies between the league table on the official website and the one on the BBC website. For instance The BBC have Edinburgh City having played three games more than the official site.

The official site table has Edinburgh City as "champs" so it must have been updated since last weekend's results. Now perhaps I have missed some games in the last week but I do not think that City have played three matches since then.

I appreciate that someone may be responsible for updating the website for the love of the game but if that shambolic organisation known as the SJFA can keep their various league tables up to date then we can it least do the same with one.

We are ahead of them in almost every other area but this is letting us down.

The 'official' Lowland League website has been behind with the league table most of the season, just had a look at it now,

its quite a way behind, to take the league seriously will have to get these things sorted, even amateur leagues are kept

up to date better than the LL.

Here's a gripe about fixtures, I have seen it on here that our 'fixture man' is the best there is at this level,

oh! is that so how come then we are still playing stupid league cup group games in April when they were

originally scheduled to finish in December, the whole League Cup programme has just become a farce,

and if Edinburgh City progress it could become yet another fixture problem.

Second season in, lets hope the third will benefit from the experiences of what has been wrong up to now.

Going back to the website, something from 'ground-hop' I remembered, I looked at the website on the MONDAY

morning and the results hadn't been posted from the Sunday games.

The 'official' Lowland League website has been behind with the league table most of the season, just had a look at it now,

its quite a way behind, to take the league seriously will have to get these things sorted, even amateur leagues are kept

up to date better than the LL.

Here's a gripe about fixtures, I have seen it on here that our 'fixture man' is the best there is at this level,

oh! is that so how come then we are still playing stupid league cup group games in April when they were

originally scheduled to finish in December, the whole League Cup programme has just become a farce,

and if Edinburgh City progress it could become yet another fixture problem.

Second season in, lets hope the third will benefit from the experiences of what has been wrong up to now.

Going back to the website, something from 'ground-hop' I remembered, I looked at the website on the MONDAY

morning and the results hadn't been posted from the Sunday games.

I am with you with the update of the website but I disagree with you over the fixtures.

I have stated that our guy is the best and I stand by that. In this new set up the most important fixture problem is to have the champions decided by at least April the 18th. Therefore we need to get league fixtures played as a priority. The league Cup can take a back seat until the league itself has been decided. The main problem with the league cup games over running is the weather causing postponements. However it is better for league cup games to be rescheduled later in the season than league matches which might have a say in determining the champions.

As for the official website I tried to get today's results from it my mobile on the way home from Meadowbank to no avail I had to resort to the BBC once again.

Anyone know EK remaining fixtures I know they've got both university teams but that would take them to 24 games ???

they still have to play dalbeattie, not sure of final game? There game vs vale cancelled yesterday, so there you go

Very poor indeed! In comparison to the highland league and junior league websites!

I think some teams need to take notice of this also, very poor websites (selkirk don't even have 1). I think good websites and social media sites (twitter/Facebook) helps creates an interest in the league, things like match videos/pics with a report definately keeps people interested in the league.

Very poor indeed! In comparison to the highland league and junior league websites!

I think some teams need to take notice of this also, very poor websites (selkirk don't even have 1). I think good websites and social media sites (twitter/Facebook) helps creates an interest in the league, things like match videos/pics with a report definately keeps people interested in the league.

No sure why your being harsh on selkirk we got the latest from their game v Dalbeattie yesterday on their twitter.

Also their website has rave reviews about last weekends groundhop so isn't even out of date far less not having one :o

Who here as offered any assistance to OUR LL websiters in keeping it up to date eh?

It's so easy to laugh it's so easy to hate

It takes strength to be gentle & kind.

Grimbo

Sorry Grim I've checked and Spartans are 6th on both the BBC and LL sites ...

Who here as offered any assistance to OUR LL websiters in keeping it up to date eh?

Grimbo

I offered to run it but I was too expensive

Grimbo

Sorry Grim got to disagree. There are many on here who give up enough time to help run their respective clubs. If the website is worth doing at all it is worth doing correctly. The rest of the site seems up to date so why is the league table so far out of date? It just makes us look amateurish.

Sorry Grim got to disagree. There are many on here who give up enough time to help run their respective clubs. If the website is worth doing at all it is worth doing correctly. The rest of the site seems up to date so why is the league table so far out of date? It just makes us look amateurish.

I have to agree with Cicero on this one!!

I'm not calling folk for all they do for their own clubs just that what are you ALL going to achieve by coming on here & moaning about folk who are trying to do their best without offering a solution?

Grimbo

Archived