Falkirk v Raith Rovers

The big negative of this is that dickhead who hates Mark Stewart for no apparent reason will be having a field day again. Possible the WOAT Falkirk fan.

That guy's a complete arsehole and he's setting Stewart up to score!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easy away win.

Peter Houston's beluga dome to pop and Falkirk seethers to claim you didn't deserve to beat their mediocre hammer throwers on PnB after the game.

A bad winner is a much worse trait than a bad loser.....

It's business time....we will be in a position hopefully to stretch a lead above queens, which hopefully will be motivational alone....

Laughing at the bairns fans who are so confident they will beat us….when they can't when we are playing pish…Barr and Stewart to have a big say in this one…you know it makes sense….

A bad winner is a much worse trait than a bad loser.....

It's business time....we will be in a position hopefully to stretch a lead above queens, which hopefully will be motivational alone....

You were in that position on sat too.

You were in that position on sat too.

Cough...we lost on Saturday...

I have now kinda guessed that u get medicine around 7pm.....

Do we get 3pts if we beat Hibs in the Scottish cup semi final.....using Ur prediction of being 11pts in front of us and getting 3pts when u predicted you would beat us in the quarter final ?

Laughing at the bairns fans who are so confident they will beat us….when they can't when we are playing pish…Barr and Stewart to have a big say in this one…you know it makes sense….

What's so funny? The league table never lies. If Raith were above us in the league and at home to us, I would expect their fans to think they would win.

Im just delighted this game has some sort of meaning now.

A very, very long shot - but its better than no chance at all. We are high on confidence so hopefully its a decent game.

Just glad to still be hanging in there (just) - was unthinkable not too long ago!

Im just delighted this game has some sort of meaning now.

A very, very long shot - but its better than no chance at all. We are high on confidence so hopefully its a decent game.

Just glad to still be hanging in there (just) - was unthinkable not too long ago!

+1 for use of the word "unthinkable" and the memories it conjures up ;)

Remember in 99/00 (?) when we went to Brockville for a big promotion game near the end if the season. Place was heaving and there was a great atmosphere. Of course, we blew it.

This game is nowhere near as big as that because it's still such a long shot that we can get fourth but it's good to have some hope and excitement going into April. And next week's a year on from the cup win so...

Falkirk 0-1 Rovers (Baird og)

8-0 Raith ... Stewart with 6 and Vaughan with 2 ...

On a serious note though, we have been playing some lovely football as of late and if we can keep it up there's no reason why we can't win here ... Forgive me if I'm wrong but Falkirk's on Asto-Grass to isn't it ? So should be a lovely playing surface !

After saying all that it will probably be a 90 minutes of punts and end 0-0 LOL !

I'll say 1-1, Baird as per and Vaughan ! Looking forward to this :)

This has a big game feeling about it now, which is good. We will need to improve on recent performances to win.

If Loy is anywhere near fitness I think he will play to get minutes under his belt before Hampden.

Baird to score his first goal for us at TFS 2-1 Bairns COYB

How do Raith fans think they will approach this game. Is it a must win for any outside chance of the playoffs or will we get the usual turgid stuff from Murrays' teams looking for a point?

We have been playing reasonable football lately, actually making efforts to pass the ball on the deck, but with purpose.

We will probably set up like against Queens and Hibs, look to soak up and defend any pressure and hit Falkirk on the break. We have some decent pace in the team and our two strikers have scored 7 goals in 3 games between them.

Will be a tough game but we simply have to win it.

I think I'm going to stop making predictions from now on. I was one of those who was calling for Murray's head earlier in the season, but after the Rangers cup result took back what I said. I then claimed that our season was over a few weeks back and that I probably wouldn't be arsed going back til next season. Now we've got about 10 of us going through on Saturday, where a win would put us right back in the mix and a place a huge amount of momentum behind us for the run in.

Credit, once again, to Grant Murray who changed it up and has gotten the required results at required times. Delighted to be made to look, along with the rest of our support, like total idiots.

Archived