Sevco v CHAMPIONS Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015

One thing you can say, oor Paulo is talented. He always seems to be able to type properly, even when his eyes are full of tears, seething mess.

Are you the Rangers version of Comical Ali?

Nothing whatsoever of what you say rings true. But said all flowery.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing you can say, oor Paulo is talented. He always seems to be able to type properly, even when his eyes are full of tears, seething mess.

Nobody's impressed.

You're trying far too hard.

On the game, bit of a 50/50 for me . If Hearts play to our ability then it's a Hearts win but will motivation be an issue?

Rangers beat Hibs but let's be honest it wasn't in impressive style, although they've got a manager for the first time this year.

I'll go Rangers 1-2 Hearts.

Why would any Hearts fan be a seething mess.

We've completely and utterly dominated Rangers and left you scrabbling desperately to climb out of this diddy division via a play off.

You dribbling cretin. :lol:

It's tempting to wade in here with a textbook post along the lines of "Not even bothered about the result 8) " or maybe a "Are Hearts playing next weekend? post-41703-19432_thumb.png "

But I'm enjoying Hearts' clear superiority over Rangers so much, I want that rubbed in their snivelling faces at every opportunity. 3-0 win pls.

Are you the Rangers version of Comical Ali?

Nobody's impressed.

You're trying far too hard.

Why would any Hearts fan be a seething mess.

It's tempting to wade in here with a textbook post along the lines of "Not even bothered about the result 8) " or maybe a "Are

Five Hertz fans posting on the trot. This is unique.

f**k you Jambos its all you'll ever win, tune for Sunday to counter their poor attempt at a chant ;)

Welcome to the forum Fish.

You don't have to use sweary words to prove how tough you are though.

It's almost as if this is a thread about a Hearts match or something. :o

Aye, you'd have thought that - except almost no Jambos ever post on match threads. Apart from the Elixer troll you're the least represented team on the whole board.

Aye, you'd have thought that - except almost no Jambos ever post on match threads. Apart from the Elixer troll you're the least represented team on the whole board.

Really? I thought Rangers were the least represented considering their huge support. For a while l assumed they had all walked away.

Archived